Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ripped off by parked.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The truth is revenue at Parked is at an all time low for me. Sub-dime clicks are the norm nowadays. Simply put, Parked's feed providers are thieves. **** you Yahoo, Bing and Microsoft will mow you over.

Register for the auction

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's just holiday related, but I've seen a major decline in RPC and CTR, since the new pay period.
It's so bad, I had to move some of my domains back to Sedo...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
no i didn't just today move them out because of the answers today - this is going on ( including revenue dicline mostly due to click % going down ) since beginning of march and in may i had enough of the everlasting generic replies :

1) must be that time of year.
2) nothing wrong here everyone else is doing peachy.
3) must be your domains.

We all get those generic replies and your right, they suck....

Have you tested your names on another Yahoo feed and seen the same click percentage? or did it increase?.. Thanks.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The truth is revenue at Parked is at an all time low for me. Sub-dime clicks are the norm nowadays. Simply put, Parked's feed providers are thieves. **** you Yahoo, Bing and Microsoft will mow you over.

I dont think Microsoft steals ,They give importance to their reputation,prestige.Parked does not give importance that They ban people without proof.I dont say Donny steals but I take 0.12 at parked for each click however in different yahoo parking company(Not Hitfarm) I take 0.30 for the same ad link.If I compare with Hitfarm and Parked especially in international traffic ,you will be shocked.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think Microsoft steals ,They give importance to their reputation,prestige.Parked does not give importance that They ban people without proof.I dont say Donny steals but I take 0.12 at parked for each click however in different yahoo parking company(Not Hitfarm) I take 0.30 for the same ad link.If I compare with Hitfarm and Parked especially in international traffic ,you will be shocked.

Then stay with hitfarm.

To the best of my knowledge, Parked is a private corporation. Meaning they are allowed to choose who they do business with. Deal with it.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
world - The last time I checked, hitfarm doesn't support international at all.

Donny

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Then stay with hitfarm.

To the best of my knowledge, Parked is a private corporation. Meaning they are allowed to choose who they do business with. Deal with it.

Ofcourse They can choose like I can choose however not paying the balance when they ban altough feed provider pays means that "stealing money" I believe.Click fraud is the hardest thing to proof according to Wikipedia article so that in %99 cases parked doesnt have proof when they ban.

world - The last time I checked, hitfarm doesn't support international at all.

Donny

They accept.If you have proxy test it.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
someone is making money$$$$$ and it's not me...

No doubt. Revenue is down everywhere. CJ, adsense, parking companies (though I develop most of my better ones). The only place I see with reasonable CTR / CPC is (Microsoft) pubcenter. Only started testing them about a month ago with just a couple of names, but I like what I see so far.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No doubt. Revenue is down everywhere. CJ, adsense, parking companies (though I develop most of my better ones). The only place I see with reasonable CTR / CPC is (Microsoft) pubcenter. Only started testing them about a month ago with just a couple of names, but I like what I see so far.
you know south how can parking company's ban people for click fraud or as they say spam , like sedo took me off because they said that some of my domains are recieving spam. nationalwidemortgage.com was getting 9.00 a click with sedo and i was getting about 10 clicks a month and they shut me down... incredible..now i recieve maybe 2 cents know...

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you know south how can parking company's ban people for click fraud or as they say spam , like sedo took me off because they said that some of my domains are recieving spam. nationalwidemortgage.com was getting 9.00 a click with sedo and i was getting about 10 clicks a month and they shut me down... incredible..now i recieve maybe 2 cents know...

Not to defend sedo, but have you tested the traffic? Do you know where / what it comes from? If I were you I'd set up a little site & check the stats & traffic myself.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

If you are banned from sedo , look at if your domain banned from google ,if not sedo has right to pay for that domain.If they dont pay ,you can think that there is a bad will.

I dont blame parked for low revenues,ofcourse there must be revenue differences because Parked accept with 10 domains,other accept with 100 domains,some others accept with 1000.If you spend more money ,you have right to earn more money.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it's just holiday related, but I've seen a major decline in RPC and CTR, since the new pay period.
It's so bad, I had to move some of my domains back to Sedo...

It is not holiday related but most definately a longer term downward spiral with many of us seeing 50 to 75% declines in revenues.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Friday (Today), Saturday and Sunday will be low because of the holiday weekend in the US. Now as far as the RPC decline, on 5/28 we started adding some of our own direct advertisers especially to some of our markets where we didn't have much coverage. This did cause a decent size drop in our overall RPC, but we had more coverage and our CTR went up because of this.

But since about mid April we have seen a drop about 10% across the board.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is "World" the same guy who tried unsuccessfully to open multiple Parked accounts under different names?

If it is, he's the last person on earth Wolfis needs on his bandwagon.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That was "world" same guy many names and many countries.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But since about mid April we have seen a drop about 10% across the board.

Donny

If we look at Yearly numbers, it looks much worse.... I just pulled my stats from last year, I'm earning roughly 40% less this YTD than I did last YTD.

And my Traffic Quality Score is a consistent 10.

This is reason enough to start looking elsewhere, I think Parked is the best there is when it comes to landers and customer support, but I have to go where the revenue is.

That was "world" same guy many names and many countries.

Donny

That's what I thought, when will these idiots learn they cant get away with it?

Last edited:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider - I always recommend not looking at your overall account from year to year because you might not have the same domains your in your account that you did last year. It's always better to look at a few of your top performing domains. It always makes things much more accurate.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Raider - I always recommend not looking at your overall account from year to year because you might not have the same domains your in your account that you did last year. It's always better to look at a few of your top performing domains. It always makes things much more accurate.

Donny

I already considered this, I still have all my top performing domains I had a year ago, they have been at Parked for over 2 years now, haven't moved them.. And the names I've sold or allowed to expire had little to no traffic and earned pennies if anything.

No, Revenue is way down at Parked from a year ago, and I know I'm not the only one.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I already considered this, I still have all my top performing domains I had a year ago, they have been at Parked for over 2 years now, haven't moved them.. And the names I've sold or allowed to expire had little to no traffic and earned pennies if anything.

No, Revenue is way down at Parked from a year ago, and I know I'm not the only one.

Raider, the good news is that for those that don't like the parking company they are with, there are many others to move too. Seems real easy to me.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not holiday related but most definately a longer term downward spiral with many of us seeing 50 to 75% declines in revenues.

To clarify, was referring to long-term trend over the past few years involving all ppc providers not just parked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom