Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Saturday Musings – Launching A Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_fudge_pops.jpg

My wife is getting back from a local craft market in a few minutes time. She’s been working really hard all week putting together products for her new business kandycakes.com.au This really gets me thinking about what I’ve been writing about on business.

She has a cashflow for her business and is setting reasonable goals. I’ve just found out that she sold 81% of the products that she made which is incredible considering that it’s a perishable item. The most important issue has been ensuring that she didn’t over or under supply.

Her marketing plan includes branding EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. From signage, to stickers on the products, business cards, website etc. Nothing goes out without having the kandycakes logo on it.

The technical plan was pretty easy for her as I’m her tech support :) Everything from the website through to designing logos and graphics for products and signage. I'm her man!

The resources for the business to get off the ground were pretty simple. She has lots of time to indulge in making cakes, chocolates and other yummy things that will pile the pounds on me.

Finally, her support network….I’m backing her 150%! Through the lows of…..I don’t have enough time to get everything made to the highs of, “Look how much I’ve sold!” It’s really special to see her slowly but surely building kandycakes into a great home business…..who knows, it may even go beyond there!

I couldn’t resist….here’s a few sample of her products.....I'm an incredibly proud husband!

b2ap3_thumbnail_fudge_cake.jpg

Fudge Cake in a dome

b2ap3_thumbnail_princess_dresses2.jpg

Princess Dresses cookies

Read More

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom