Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

marketplaces sell your domains at PerfectDomain.com

This is a discussion about domain name marketplaces.

seek99

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sell your domains at PerfectDomain.com

at:

https://www.perfectdomain.com/sign-up

Some of the great features we offer:

1. 50% off the commission on your first sale!

2: Special reduced sales commission on any names listed through your account. Pay only 8% (instead of the standard 10%) on all sales with DNS parked with us.

3. Every domain name gets a dedicated local URL and a FREE logo.

4. We offer API for big domain owners. Use our API feed to auto-update all listings.

5. Many automated features, including domains tags, categories, bulk tools, CSV file uploads, and much more!

6. Your own dedicated portfolio page. Tip: Forward your own domain to your PerfectDomain.com sales page to have your own domain shop. This is a great option to facilitate easy access for domain name buyers/sellers to see all your listings.

Many more features to be discovered at PerfectDomain.com!

PerfectDomain´s affiliate program allows you to earn up to 20% commission earnings on each sale,

including 15% per qualifying buyer referral and 5% for each qualifying seller referral.

mutasem

Level 1
Reaction score
How worthy is it to join? Can I sell mine faster

Last edited by a moderator:

seek99

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How worthy is it to join? Can I sell mine faster

its totally free to join you have nothing to lose only pay when you sell

and you get free logos on all your domains.

Alex Jones

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Oooh This is great offer i will use this services because i have two domains for sell

djc_luv

Reaction score
any mechanics on how to sell? and may I know the process about this?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

at:

2: Special reduced sales commission on any names listed through your account. Pay only 8% (instead of the standard 10%) on all sales with DNS parked with us.

4. We offer API for big domain owners. Use our API feed to auto-update all listings.

5. Many automated features, including domains tags, categories, bulk tools, CSV file uploads, and much more!

6. Your own dedicated portfolio page. Tip: Forward your own domain to your PerfectDomain.com sales page to have your own domain shop. This is a great option to facilitate easy access for domain name buyers/sellers to see all your listings.

PerfectDomain´s affiliate program allows you to earn up to 20% commission earnings on each sale,

including 15% per qualifying buyer referral and 5% for each qualifying seller referral.

Hi seek99,

I'm confused about the commission, in your FAQ
Domain Sale:
PerfectDomain takes a 10% commission on the sale price for normal listings and 15% for featured listings. If you park your domains with us using our DNS and/or by forwarding your domains to their unique landing pages, both normal and featured-listing commissions are reduced to 8%. Remember, we only get paid if your domain name sells!

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a bug in the sign up process? I keep getting into a cycle, going back to the first phase when I confirm registration. I use Firefox browser

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

at:

Nice marketplace Oliver.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators