Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Selling My Soul - Dirt Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have split up my soul into many fractional shares, and am offering them in this IPO for 1 DNF$ (par value) per share.

Buy as many as you can before they run out, limited time offer.

After the IPO has sold out, all DNforum members that have shares can utilize this ownership to direct my soul any way they wish.

OK,.... let the buying begin !!

:cheesy:

Domain Summit 2024

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to be hiding all those soul pieces in horcruxes, to ensure your immortality?

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but if I incorporate my soul, it will exist long after I am gone. (I accept my mortality)

And later it is hoped that my soul becomes so powerful it can begin to buy-out other souls and become a soul conglomerate.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, the time is nigh,...

If I cannot sell enough shares for my soul in these End Times, I will succumb to begging forgiveness to be one of the 2 million or so.

The earthquakes are starting,.. and i am out of time. :(

Just use the donate button in the dn forum marketplace,....

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Ok, the time is near, and if I cannot sell my soul here for DNF$ the I will sicumb to begging forgiveness to be one of the 2 million or so saved.

Just use the donate DNF$ feature of the DN forum marketplace,......

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Sorry for the doublepost, something went wacky lol

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Sorry for the doublepost, something went wacky lol

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well,... some would say yes, but I cant hook analytics up to it to give you a screenshot.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

:)

Ok,.... so the world didnt end,.. and my aspirations for soul-domination are somewhat shall we say,... deterred,...

...fiddy cents on the dollar.

Two shares for the price of one. For a short time only.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is your return policy for defective items ?

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can guarantee all shares contain at least one defect.

I will not sell anyone short. I promise.

Just CLICK HERE !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I just donated 666 DNF$. Now you know who owns your soul :lol::evil::mad2:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just donated 666 DNF$. Now you know who owns your soul :lol::evil::mad2:

And now I know lots of people are gonne be in for a pile of trouble wth you in control.

:boom:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need to look at the SEC filing :)

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well,... Merry Christmas.

I will willingly give all my points (and soul) , to the best post in this thread by the end of 2011. (by my standards)

January 1st 2012, you can have what I got.

Yes Acro, this includes your 666 donation.

But what the hell, 2012 aint gonna help much lol, so get it while you can if you want it. (Rick Schwartz eat your heart out.)

(I know you are on vacation Adam, so this specifically excludes you and all your gobs of points ;) )

Last edited:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So two days and i dump my measly points to you.

but gads, give me a post, and I let it go to you.

(or I just give it out randomly. I know it aint much. But its all I got)

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DO YOU SUFFER FROM "THE SHINY OBJECT SYNDROME"?
-----------------------------------------------------

Well Mark Tabot has generously decide to give away some of his DNF$ Dollars to someone with a valuable post. I like that idea, so I will delve into some of my latest experiences and write about an important lesson I just learned.

What I would like to talk about is something that many of us suffer from, especially me, and that is the “Shiny Object Syndrome”. As entrepreneurs we are often obsessed with shortcuts and tools that will make our life easier. Of course, who wouldn’t want shortcut tools.

While many of you may not be big Internet Marketers, mainly professional domainers, honestly, any business owner needs to be aware of some key internet marketing concepts. It goes without saying that the internet isn’t short of published internet marketing strategies and concepts. In my opinion, it is short of big picture or broad-based wisdom that helps you prevent overspending, waste, and over ambition.

It’s the hardest thing in the world sometimes to say "NO”. I am a perfect example. As an owner of over 300 domains, on a very tight budget, I bought and bought domains and marketing tools until the coffers were dry.  Well guess what I was left with to operate my business a few months ago? Almost nothing. Those renewals came around, and it was PB&J’s for a week. Lol. I bought new marketing tools like domain managers, blog automaters, and WP tools, as if they were going out of style.

If it were a closet, it would be full of clothes that I haven’t worn, YET. I am not saying don’t buy stuff; what I am saying is to regulate. I would say about 30 to 50% of the stuff was bought thinking I would use it “This week”. Well guess what, I didn’t. It’s sitting on a shelf waiting to be used. Yes, I have used some, but for many it will be 3 to 12 months before its implemented.

And guess what happens in that time-frame? New stuff comes out that trumps the technology I bought. Software is built on software. So, resist the urge to buy it all, and just create a fast Bookmark, or better yet, tag the page (Diigo.com) as buy1, buy2, buy3 for priority sake. Come back when you’re ready to really FULLFILL a problem you’re having, and buy what you need. Marketing is a layered strategy. If it were 10 levels, don’t buy tools more then 2 steps ahead, your wasting your money otherwise. Yes, some things are rock bottom prices when they first come out on the Marketing forums. Base your decision more on the reputation of the person, and not so much the product. Many developers are here today and gone tomorrow, because they didn’t have enough sense to have a profit margin to support a long term customer support strategy and product updates.

Another word of warning for software, especially Internet Marketing types, Logins and Membership areas are the keys to utilizing it. Whatever you do, keep all receipts, and logins in one big spreadsheet right away after purchasing., because in 3 months when you go to use it, you will NEVER find that original email with the download link, login or membership page.

With all that said, “carpe diem”, my friend, but carpe diem with a regulation strategy in place. It could be the best money you every saved. You will need savings to market your domain or products down, so start socking it away. Best of luck in your endeavors.

Seanster

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, now I have to figure out the new donation system.

It isnt like the old one it seems, any help from a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom