Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

ShareASale Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chuck

Does anyone have experience with the ShareaSale affiliate program?

Easy of use, would you recommend, Merchants you had success with there, etc..?

Thanks!

Domain Summit 2024

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lots of good smaller affiliates. they have good tracking and less restrictions than say CJ. unfortunately, i've never really gotten anything sustainable going there.

my best sharesale offer was a solar provider i was using on a green niche site, but they pulled the program just as i was ramping up. when you see the merchant you're promoting put adsense link units in their shop navigation, its never a good sign.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice, easy to use site. Lots of "instant approve" affiliates, data feeds, etc. I've really only pushed one of their advertisers, and have made nothing with them as of yet. Just added a few more of their feeds / links recently, so giving them some more time to decide. But I really do like their setup.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im using them as a publisher for one of my sites....they do GREAT as far as tracking your sales, leads etc. As far as using them as an affiliate markerter I have no idea....but would prob use them for that

C

Chuck

Thanks for the feedback guys, I guess I will stick with it. I've been trying for three days to get the feeds setup so I haven't gotten very far yet but really like the looks of it all as well.

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I ♥ Shareasale.
If you're trying to make a mall style site, pulling feeds from multiple merchants, they're a LOT easier to deal with than CJ.
They also don't mind if you add on your tracking systems, where as CJ tend to get kind of uppity about you not trusting them.

siteman

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What I don't like is they pay me by cheques, and not paypal.
Since I'm not in US, it takes time for the cheques to arrive, and also bank charges
which offset the earnings.

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my experience, ShareASale offers a good program around quite a long time. Their merchants are not as well known or large as the CJ/Linkshare names, but they are nice folks and from a merchant perspective their costs are far more reasonable than the big guys. It has been years since I have really been doing affiliate links via these programs.

-Commerce

C

Chuck

What I don't like is they pay me by cheques, and not paypal.
Since I'm not in US, it takes time for the cheques to arrive, and also bank charges
which offset the earnings.

Although the check is no issue for me I would prefer Paypal as well. However since I have yet to make .01, I guess right now it doesn't matter :lol:

C

Chuck

I ♥ Shareasale.
If you're trying to make a mall style site, pulling feeds from multiple merchants, they're a LOT easier to deal with than CJ.
They also don't mind if you add on your tracking systems, where as CJ tend to get kind of uppity about you not trusting them.

Sent you a PM if you get a chance, thanks.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

cubed

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been with shareasale for about 6 months now, so far I referred one merchant to them and recieved $150 and I also have earned a couple bucks by just referring affiliate marketers. What I like about them most is that you can earn by just referring members and they do not require you to stay active to continually get 5% through from your referrals earnings.

they have a lot of different products to pick from to promote they are #3 affiliate network for amount of products available

(name)(amount of products available)
1. ClickBank www.ClickBank.com 7,769
2. Commission Junction www.CJ.com 3,456
3. ShareASale www.ShareASale.com 1,982
4. LinkShare www.LinkShare.com 1,045
5. Performics www.Performics.com 575
6. AffiliateWindow www.AffiliateWindow.com 405
7. Azoogle www.AzoogleAds.com 344
8. PayDotCom www.PayDotCom.com 341
9. Clix Galore www.ClixGalore.com 322
10. AffiliateFuture www.AffiliateFuture.com 313

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't like the 1090 tax thing, but oh well, seems like a cool site. Fast approvals.

MikeinFlorida

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really haven't had much luck with them as most affiliate programs are a bust and work on exceptionally high traffic sites only well. They are one of the two largest in the industry though and you'd need to try them at least a few weeks to tell if they're any good for your site. Good luck with the effort!

C

Chuck

I didn't have any luck with them but to be honest, I didn't really put the time and effort in either.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been with ShareASale for a couple months now and have not earned anything but I also have not tried very hard... I now have more time to refocus on my domains and sites so hopefully I can start making a few bucks.

BTW, I am looking for an mp3 affiliate and I want to be able to link to specific songs, if anyone has a good one to recommend that would be much appreciated.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTW, I am looking for an mp3 affiliate and I want to be able to link to specific songs, if anyone has a good one to recommend that would be much appreciated.

Have you checked out the itunes affiliate program? To make other suggestions I would need to know what type of music you wish to promote.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no specific genre... there are specific songs listed on this site and I want to offer a link to purchase the song from a good affiliate... I think I will check out the itunes program as it would be the most recognizable mp3 service

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom