Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Someone could give a review about Dotzup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder why there is not a lot of information here about this parking company, and I would like to know how many of you have experienced their results front of others companies.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I was wondering that as well. Seems like their home page is portal kind of parking page. Does not sound promising.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm interested in hearing of other members' experiences as well.

Ironically enough, I just recieved an email this afternoon from them, inviting me to join. They said they noticed some of my domains at another parking service and suggested I give them a shot...

YOYOYO

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very good results...

domains that were earning less than a dollar a day at other "well known" ppc companies are at $4 - 6 at dotzup

they do not do gambling or adult sites so if have some you would need those domains to be elsewhere

if you're concerned about adult links appearing on non-adult domains, as I have seen happen so often with other "well known" ppc companies, that can't happen at dotzup

As with all ppc companies some domains will work better at one over another

Of the 80 domains I moved there, all earned more except 2, and I kept those at dotzup because I didn't have to be concerned about links showing up on the domains that I did not want to see.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Yoyoyo for the feedback. I´m triyng right now with someone else for a month or something....then if don´t work I will try with them.

dog

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotzUp (Mark) has done some nice work with a few of my premium domains. They are always very responsive and punctual with my questions and urgent requests. They have some nice features for doing analysis on domain traffic and have actively improved upon these services. I'll continue to work with them in the future. If anybody has specific questions about my experience with their parking service let me know.

WhiteFang

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have my generic domain name, www.CustomerService.com. parked at Dotzup and they are far superior to the first two companies I had it parked with..
They have created a series of customer service "neighborhoods" on the landing page with appealing graphics. I'm very happy with the results.
Right now, I'm getting about 3,500 uniques with almost 50% CTR!

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Whitefang,

How long you using their services?

Tried to check their site but got error message.

"Error 503: our system is under a maintenance task. Please try back later. If this problem persists, please contact us."

Sam

WhiteFang

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to point out that our corporate page is now live at www.dotzup.com. I am looking forward to your reviews. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Michael Feeley
President of Dotzup Parking
Dotzup, Inc.
716-880-0487
[email protected]
www.dotzup.com

I started with DotzUp the first part of July. It is now August 20th. I emailed them three times asking when they cut monthly checks but haven't heard anything? Anybody else have domains parked with them, and, if so, have their payments been on-time and consistent?

YOYOYO

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't understand why you haven't heard from them. I've never had this problem.

My emails have always been answered within the day I sent them, usually much sooner, especially if you already have an account.

Are you using a free email address for the account. Maybe that's a problem.

Try calling Mike at his phone number, he's always answered it himself when I called during regular hours, 716-880-0487.

Or try Mark Carter at 509-465-9613, [email protected]. Mark may be in the office a little more than Mike is at times.

Payments are on time. They send e-checks by paypal, so there is only a $5 charge no matter what amount of the check, rather than the higher percent takeout when sent the usual way paypal offers, so that is very nice.

You can get a direct wire payment also if you want.

They do 45 days on the payment, so you would get your first check in the middle of September. It may be a little longer just at first than other ppc companies, but other services do have a similar payment plan. Once your first payment comes, it is every 30 days of course after that.

I received June's payment on August 12th.

Dotzup

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested in contacting me to set up a new (or discuss your current) Dotzup account here is my new contact information (posting here in reference to my older number above):

Thanks!

Michael Feeley
President – Dotzup Parking and Purchasing
Dotzup, Inc.
O: 951-926-5782
C: 951-240-9146
F: 951-926-7850
E: [email protected]

Dotzup

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Due to the fact that Verizon gave me a prefix that is apparently blocked by most land based lines I had to change my cell number again.

Here it is:

951-514-5766

Best Regards,

Michael Feeley
President – Dotzup Parking and Purchasing
Dotzup, Inc.
O: 951-926-5782
C: 951-514-5766
F: 951-926-7850
E: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators