Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SPAMMER - WARNING - [email protected] - 1-877-7-EXPOMAX (877-739-7662) Alex Prikhodko

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got spammed the shit out of by this ahole offering web services, then when i reported him for SPAM. He emailed me :

Go f*** yourself you stupid piece of shit!

---------------------

Greetings,

I'd like to contact the person responsible for the development of *****************.com

I can list your website in our search engine. This will give you a) extra in-bound links, and b) additional traffic. We currently send over 12,000 visitors per day to those sites that are listed at no cost to our users.

Here are some sample runs, your site will of course be listed under YOUR keywords:

The data for the search engine is provided by our free Real Analytics tracking system, so all you have to do is set up tracking on your website and our system will do the rest automatically. Our Real Analytics program will also provide you with detailed traffic statistics. Furthermore, it will report your website's rank in all search engines for all keywords, including specialty search engines, like Google Images.

Here are some screen shots and demo:

This program is provided free of charge, not some limited time free trial, so you can take advantage of it for as long as you wish. Why free? We have other optional programs that involve payments, and our Real Analytics users are our future potential clients.

Here's how to get started (you don't need a credit card):

1. Create a free account at
2. Once you're in the control panel, click Analytics from the menu on the left
3. Click Add Website button under the table and follow instructions

For detailed setup instructions you can refer to our documentation:

Once your site is being tracked, it will start appearing in our search results as soon as enough information is gathered, typically 24 hours.

Please let me know how it works out or if you need my help.

Thanks,
Alex Prikhodko

Lead Developer
expo-MAX Inc.

10520 Yonge St., Unit 35B
Suite 138
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3C7
CANADA

[email protected]
1-877-7-EXPOMAX (877-739-7662)

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He has a toll-free number, so why not have some fun. It doesn't cost anything, just time.

KBX

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Katherine ,Prank call him and tell him who the real ass**** is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators