Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Subject Line Of The Email That You Send Out To Potential Buyers

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Subject line of an email determines whether your email will be read or not.
So it becomes very important to choose the best subject line possible, so that your potential buyer at least opens and reads the email that you send out to them. The purpose of your mail is to make the buyer interested in your domain and that you end up making a sale.
As for me, when I send out an email about selling a domain name that I own, I use the name of the domain itself in the subject line of the email. And that has worked okay for me!!

However, I was wondering what some other experts in the industry have been using, to draw in their sales.
It would be great if you people would share what has worked the best for you so that our community here may learn and apply the same to get the best results possible!!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be honest.

This is SPAM

honestly, I concur

introducing newbies to any form of solicitation, without first providing hazards of sending such randomized emails, potentially dilutes acceptance, by/from that targeted group.

but I'm glad you're putting domain in subject line, so i'll know you're trying to sell me something.

as for how i draw in sales...

all my names rest on multi-hooks, which are tied to a string, and that string is connected to a rod.

while I wait for a tug on the line, some of the domains pull in dollars out of thin-air, every month.

:)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators