Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise superbpizza.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Netxpert

Reaction score
I have been holding this domain: superbpizza.com for a long time because I want to use it.
I was wondering what will be its worth if I want to dispose it

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are calling someone a super b**** in that domain name. That’s what comes to mind when I see that. Not really something I’d want in my brand. And I have a masters degree in marketing. Branding is something I studied in college.

Netxpert

Reaction score
Sounds like you are calling someone a super b**** in that domain name. That’s what comes to mind when I see that. Not really something I’d want in my brand. And I have a masters degree in marketing. Branding is something I studied in college.
Thanks for the feedback.

Deleted member 322995608

Looking for work!
Reaction score
There are many good restuarant names which are still unsold in the market. Unfortunately, the retail market for catchy names in this sector is now very less compared to previous quarters. I wish you good luck on the sales. Keep hustling. Good luck!

carledgar

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Too bad it is not superpizza.com. Unfortunately, superbpizza doesn't roll as trippingly across the tongue as super pizza. As previously mentioned, this name has to compete in a crowded sector. Not sure how to price it but sub-$500

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom