Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Tagging High Risk DNF Members with a Red Flag - Please vote Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tagging High Risk DNF Members with a Red Flag is going to help reduce fraud and scams on DNF. Our community is important to all of us and I expect something to be done about High Risk Members of this board.

If any member that receives a negative I trader rating should be flagged with a Red Flag.

If member is accused of selling stolen domains
If member is accused of selling domains with fake stats, etc,

the reason I'm mentioning this request is simple, in the past members that were involved in such acts were left to continue to browse and trade on DNF. Not sure what threads I'm referring too, but I'm 100% sure we had this discussion several times about DNF members not being banned or banned for their negative actions.

A tiny Red Flag Icon can protect our well respected DNF Community from scammers and @HOLES!

If your with me, please vote now - YES or NO to tag High Risk DNF members!

For example, if this member is not banned for ever, then he should be tagged with a RED FLAG
http://www.dnforum.com/f557/beware-user-jeffkang-thread-398287.html

Upvote 0
Domain Summit 2024

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
24HourDomainer, xTopSecretx, MIR, Batman, xxxDOMAINERxxx, (have i got them all ;))...this is life, being entertained with your amazing idea threads every few weeks.

personally i vote for xTopSecretx as the most entertaining character of yours... anyone remember that one in 2006? sheesh that was fun wasnt it..

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
24HourDomainer, xTopSecretx, MIR, Batman, xxxDOMAINERxxx, (have i got them all ;))...this is life, being entertained with your amazing idea threads every few weeks.

personally i vote for xTopSecretx as the most entertaining character of yours... anyone remember that one in 2006? sheesh that was fun wasnt it..

Like I said, anytime!

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said, anytime!

1.) what exactly does meeting face to face have to do with the entertainment value of your threads?

2.) why would i want to go up to toronto this time of year?

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe mods can simply close this thread as its going nowhere. I am sure most of members, including me feel OP is way too enthousiastic/ passionate/ irritating sometimes.
However the small dnf world is better with OP than without imo.

24HD/ Mir/ Batman whatever. In spite of using insults and capital letters :D you seem to be somehow a nice guy and I am sure one day success will come to you, because of your hard work. But please, take this advice as it is : most of the time, business, especially this one, requires discretion and low profile style. I promise you its 1. funnier 2. more rewarding at the end. Wish you both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom