Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who is the best Godaddy account rep out there? I have spoke with a couple account rep's and some of them know less about their products than I do.

I am considering a good chunk of names to Godaddy and want to speak with the best account rep out there. I am about to start a project and will likely be signing up for the Super Reseller Plan too. I have had a couple account reps in the past that never emailed me regarding current specials, and only sent me canned responses to my inquiries. Not to mention, the response times with the rep were over 24 hours.

So who do you recommend? Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mine's the best!

Not sure if you can actually choose your rep though. Think I just got lucky.. :smilewinkgrin:

Sure you can. PM me his/her email address :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg Silvius is the best he is a Senior VIP account rep, dude is very cool and understands the domain business very well.
You can email him at GSilvius (at) godaddy (.)com tell him I sent you and he will take very good care of you. :cool:

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mine's the best!

Not sure if you can actually choose your rep though. Think I just got lucky.. :smilewinkgrin:

I actually requested the account rep I have now. I was referred to him by another domainer.

Overall though the quality of the support in the Executive Account department is very good across the board.

Brad

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg Silvius is the best he is a Senior VIP account rep, dude is very cool and understands the domain business very well.
You can email him at GSilvius (at) godaddy (.)com tell him I sent you and he will take very good care of you. :cool:

It has been a week since I have heard back from him to my initial email. He thanked me for contacting him and nothing since last Tuesday. I'll have to try someone else.

I just need someone reliable to answer any questions I may have in a timely manor. I hate the general support email that reply with cookie cutter responses. Many times they did not take the time to read my initial inquiry b/c their response had nothing to do with why I was emailing them.

I guess I will try a second time. If nothing again, I will keep my domains where they are.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It has been a week since I have heard back from him to my initial email. He thanked me for contacting him and nothing since last Tuesday. I'll have to try someone else.

I just need someone reliable to answer any questions I may have in a timely manor. I hate the general support email that reply with cookie cutter responses. Many times they did not take the time to read my initial inquiry b/c their response had nothing to do with why I was emailing them.

I guess I will try a second time. If nothing again, I will keep my domains where they are.

Try mine. She's a doll. Doesn't do weekends though.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I spoke to someone on the phone tonight and going to give it a shot. I have several backups in my inbox from those who sent one in. Worst case I transfer them back out in 60 days or next year when they come up for renewal.

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every Account Exec rep has been great over the years with me.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've had Jon Grant for a couple of years now.

Top notch guy, calls me for updates, specials, awareness issues; emails me often, keeps me apprised of upcoming renewals; and HE DOES DO WEEKENDS!

Very nice guy, polite, soft spoken, knowledgeable.

Returns calls or emails promptly.

No, I am not compensated for all of those accolades.

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What I really like is when I call and my account exec is in how the other ones treat me like
they were my account exec. I must admit (and I have no vested interest in godaddy) is they have all been great.
Rarely do you get great customer support. Which brings me to hostgator.. I also get great support with my server on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators