Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Things getting Missing - First it was medals, Now it is my user Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi
Post the new template was launched, after few days, all my 8-9 medals went missing.

Now, I can see my user title, Dipendra.com (same as it is) is missing for 2-3 days!

I dont know if there is any time limit of these purchases or some biological bug eating up my things ..

i hope my other details, my dnf account is not getting dry! :eek:

Upvote 0

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

When I am clicking on the Purchases option in the Market menu dropdown,
I am been taken to http://www.dnforum.com/forum.php instead of http://www.dnforum.com/purchases.php

Also, when I click on Market - Market and click on the user title glow page,it shows:
ecomindia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
For information on how to upgrade your account to be able to post or read certain sections of the forum, please visit: Membership Plans.
Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
Your membership level may not have sufficient privileges to access this page!
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to access the adult forums, you must certify that you are over 18 years old

Am i missing something in recent changes to DNF?

Domain Summit 2024

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bieing fully familiar with the core software that runs this site, as well as the features that operate the market, be forwarned,...

It is good stuff,... and yes, some of the additions are in transition and do not damage your membership at all.

It is all value-adding.
Just understand and appreciate that some features are in transition.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hi,

When I am clicking on the Purchases option in the Market menu dropdown,
I am been taken to http://www.dnforum.com/forum.php instead of http://www.dnforum.com/purchases.php

Also, when I click on Market - Market and click on the user title glow page,it shows:

Am i missing something in recent changes to DNF?

You knowingly abused the user title feature. Your constant use of CSS styling in the title kept ruining the format of every damn thread you posted in. Sorry to see that you lost some DNF$ over this; I will gladly personally reimburse your lost DNF$ as I reported your posts each and every time, until Adam removed the ability to style user titles.

Last edited:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will gladly personally reimburse your lost DNF$ as I reported your posts each and every time, until Adam removed the ability to style user titles.

You will gladley give me DNF too if i abuse too?

;)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nah, I don't want to run any world. I just don't get it when people are told that they abuse a feature and knowingly push the envelope to annoy others.

But sure, I will give 500 DNF$ through this thread to the next 10 people that ask for it :D

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thannkey. (is that misspelled too?)

"asking for it :) )

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Recieved and appreciated Acro.

Thank you

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You knowingly abused the user title feature. Your constant use of CSS styling in the title kept ruining the format of every damn thread you posted in. Sorry to see that you lost some DNF$ over this; I will gladly personally reimburse your lost DNF$ as I reported your posts each and every time, until Adam removed the ability to style user titles.

Acro
If using the basic HTML tag i.e. < b > < i > & < font > in the user title and nothing else can give problem, then i doubt that feature.

Acro,
Also, from where in this world you mentioned CSS ? the history of my user title tags always had only the above tags been used.
If system allows to enter HTML tages in their fields, they shoudl have cross broswer, cross site scripthing threat hacking test done anyhow.

Also, even admin said that I abused the system by entering the tags, but when i bought a feature and was using it with simple html bold and itlic with font face, and system was not supporting it, then do not mention that i abused the system

You are vintage enough here to know and understand,
its very easy to make a statement with half of knowledge

thanks and have great day!

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

and thanks for personal re-imburesemen, please give that money to recent cyclone hit people or haiti funds if you really care for people.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ah, the old trick of playing with words.

I didn't say you abused the system, but that you abused the feature. And HTML tags convert to CSS within the vB software, that's not the point here.

How many times were you told that your constant choice of that italicized text f*ucked up everyone's post after yours? You even laughed about your little "achievement". So stop playing the victim card here.

and thanks for personal re-imburesemen, please give that money to recent cyclone hit people or haiti funds if you really care for people.

What money, you fool? It's DNF$ you paid with to get the features, you gain them from posting. Stop *****ing like a little girl about how Dipendra.com can't mess up other people's posts anymore.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
am i smelling a looser's soul here ?

How many times were you told that your constant choice of that italicized text f*ucked up everyone's post after yours?
who? you? .. .who cares for you.. :D

What money, you fool?
.. ha ha! :D

It's DNF$ you paid with to get the features, you gain them from posting. Stop *****ing like a little girl
from above post, it seems other way round you old d##k head.

about how Dipendra.com can't mess up other people's posts anymore. -
who knows ... acro.net next?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

and please .. keep this thread and forum DNF clean... do not be aggresive and use filthy words ...

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

i have an issue, so i am posting it here, u have personal issues, come on PM

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You don't get it, do you? Adam personally removed that feature so that you stop f*ucking around.

If you have an issue with that, I guess you're stuck with it. Now go eat some curry chicken, it's lunch time in India.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh, I will take some DNF $, Acro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom