Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

To all anti-war protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izoot

Sad to see someone so strongly support terrorists and enemy combatants and the rights you think they should have....maybe if they showed the same sense or "fair play" for those they murdered, things would be different.
One hopes that terrorism doesn't strike close to you...it will make such a hypocrite of you when you are calling for their blood.

You make things sound so simple when its something thats not affecting you.

Sad to see too how everything is turned around, again. The case is not about defending terrorists and even less their brutal acts. When the *Government* of US, the land of freedom, starts confiscating people in remote military bases. For God's sake
they've been held there for over than a year without *ANY* legal process.

You claim 911 as an attack against US, but deny all rights from those "enemy combatants" detained in your hands, and still Rumsfeld dares to refer to Geneva Convention when handful American soldiers were shown on Iraq TV "in disrespectful manner". How should we define Mr Rumsfeld's own breach on the respective convention? "mild" or "nonsense"?

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think America should send over 5-10,000 troops to destroy Hamas and other terrorist organizations in the Palestinian territories. These scumballs should be dead, and fast.

Actually no..I hadn't heard about that....

I was referring to the Hamas suicide bomber exploding himself on a bus full of children/students.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/go.asp?MFAH0n5r0

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
•••••Sad to see too how everything is turned around, again. The case is not about defending terrorists and even less their brutal acts. When the *Government* of US, the land of freedom, starts confiscating people in remote military bases. For God's sake they've been held there for over than a year without *ANY* legal process.•••••

Turned around? You say "The case is not about defending terrorists and even less their brutal acts." Well whats it about then? The US didn't wake up one day and say we are going to go "confiscate" remote people. We we're undeservedly attacked and we responded to it. We and other countries are threatened daily by these terrorists and dictators, and your showing compassion for them???

These are prisoners (enemy), whether you want to agree or not...these people took it upon themselves to get involved with known terrorists and dictatorships....this is the risk they take for fighting for their cause. Its amazing how many of you people think that armed combatants can take part in a violent uprising and then have no responabilty for their actions...

A infamous american actor once said..." If you can't do the time....then don't do the crime ". Those prisoners are being treated better than any prisoners of the Taliban or Al Queada would be....and they will end up at the end of this with all their body parts unlike Saddam and his pals would treat them in his control.

Made you would prefer we put them up in the Hyatt and fill the courtesy bar for them? :)

••••You claim 911 as an attack against US••••
I "claim" it was an attack against the U.S.....No I don't claim it was...IT WAS.

••••but deny all rights from those "enemy combatants" detained in your hands••••
I don't get your comparison. What does this have to do with the attacks of 9-11 anyhow? Terrorists give up their rights anyhow.

••••and still Rumsfeld dares to refer to Geneva Convention when handful American soldiers were shown on Iraq TV "in disrespectful manner". How should we define Mr Rumsfeld's own breach on the respective convention? "mild" or "nonsense"••••

I have to say..nice touch.. when ya added.."its only a hand ful" of soldiers...one is too many... what a wanker.

Well for one...the US is not torturing their prisioners regards of what you think.
Secondly..the US is not broadcasting these prisoners and using them as progananda tools. regardless to what you think you know and however you may feel the reality is that there are Rules of Engagment. geneva Conventions...prisoner of war act. Maybe we should be more like some of the neighboring countries that hang their prisioners from lamposts and slit their throats and put it on the front cover of their papers? Or maybe we should publically stone them ... maybe we can just go to their houses and pull them out infornt of their wives and children and shoot them in the head? this is the type of person that your defending here...these prisioners should be thrill that the US is in control and not someone like their leaders.

Your seem to have more compassion for murderous terrorists than people that are out there putting there life on the line for others. You have shown some very twisted rational here...its very sad. War is not always fair...War is not pretty...They act hostilly and with murderous intent and this is what they get...live with it.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by draqon
I think America should send over 5-10,000 troops to destroy Hamas and other terrorist organizations in the Palestinian territories. These scumballs should be dead, and fast.

I think those few remained real Americans preserving old good American revolutionary spirit should immediately bring the leading government's power back in their hands and minds, remove the mobs and cold blooded criminals, stop the raping of US taxpayers
(by supporting fascist Israel's regime), revive the Oslo agreement and bring the real peace back to Middle East and most of the world and all that without killing ANYONE.

atlach

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
BTW did you knew that bush son, the actual president of the US (that was jet pilot in the army) did his war duty during the Vietnam war in texas, in the texas guard or something while moth people of his age where doing their duty the hard way in the swamp of vietnam!

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by options

I think those few remained real Americans preserving old good American revolutionary spirit should immediately bring the leading government's power back in their hands and minds, remove the mobs and cold blooded criminals, stop the raping of US taxpayers
(by supporting fascist Israel's regime), revive the Oslo agreement and bring the real peace back to Middle East and most of the world and all that without killing ANYONE.

Nice..the true colors come out .... (by supporting fascist Israel's regime)

•••Not even gonna be drawn into this conversation :)

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by atlach
BTW did you knew that bush son, the actual president of the US (that was jet pilot in the army) did his war duty during the Vietnam war in texas, in the texas guard or something while moth people of his age where doing their duty the hard way in the swamp of vietnam!

Ok...I'm listening.....whats your point?

This has what to do with what?

Oh its just another distraction from the subject at hand :)

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Ok...I'm listening.....whats your point?

This has what to do with what?

Oh its just another distraction from the subject at hand :)

I think his point is this one:

"5. Of the 535 members of Congress, only ONE (Sen. Johnson of South Dakota) has an enlisted son or daughter in the armed forces! If you really want to stand up for America, please send your twin daughters over to Kuwait right now and let them don their chemical warfare suits. And let's see every member of Congress with a child of military age also sacrifice their kids for this war effort. What's that you say? You don't THINK so? Well, hey, guess what -- we don't think so either! "

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

atlach

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My apologies, if you didnt get my point it s most likely because my english is too bad or ... :p

edited:

It seems option understand my english quite well so it s not that :) try again izo

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by options

I think his point is this one:

"5. Of the 535 members of Congress, only ONE (Sen. Johnson of South Dakota) has an enlisted son or daughter in the armed forces! If you really want to stand up for America, please send your twin daughters over to Kuwait right now and let them don their chemical warfare suits. And let's see every member of Congress with a child of military age also sacrifice their kids for this war effort. What's that you say? You don't THINK so? Well, hey, guess what -- we don't think so either! "

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

I apoligize...I still don't get what yer trying to say. Its a volunteer system..nobody is forcing anybody to join up.

Is that a rule that if you are a political figure and there is a war that you need to send a child or 2 over to set an example and show your support?

No question..it is a very intense thing to have a son or daughter in harms way...but these soldiers choose to be there...for a number of reasons I'm sure but first and formost it is to protect the us and our way of life.

I don't think a politician ( or anyone ) should be chastised for not "sending" or for "sending" a child to war. If their children choose to go fine...but that the great thing about the US...free choice. I didn't hear that the draft was reinstated.

This is yet another way to sidetrack the main issue....if you believe its not...please tell me how its not. I don't know everything...maybe I can learn something. :)

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure, it's a volunteer system... but when the economy is in the dumpster thanks to the idiot war-mongers, the military has an obscenely high television advertising budget, and there just aren't jobs for people to go into, of course the troops are going to be primarily from lower economic groups. President Bush and Congress can send a bunch of poor brainwashed kids off to die but naturally don't risk their own... and all the Iraqis that die, well, of course, they aren't even worth considering.

There was no reason to invade. The UN wanted to wait. By going ahead anyway, the US is in violation of international law. Putting faces of POWs on TV is nothing compared to that -- especially since the same US news organizations complaining about the POW broadcasts just rebroadcast them a day later anyway.

All this is going to do is encourage more terrorist acts against the US and further alienate whatever countries used to be friendly.

But then what does Bush care what the world thinks, they didn't vote for him... but then neither did the US.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by true colors? Options is openly anti-semitic, he doesn't even bother to hide it. I'm surprised he doesn't just choose a picture of a swastica as his avatar.

Nice..the true colors come out .... (by supporting fascist Israel's regime)

•••Not even gonna be drawn into this conversation :)

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namedropper:There was no reason to invade. The UN wanted to wait. By going ahead anyway, the US is in violation of international law.

Whats your point?

The useless nations failed in their tasks and they failed to uphold 1441 as well as like 40 other resolutions....that they all signed and agreed too. Inspectors were there becasue Sodumb was to turn over his WMD OR ELSE...not to coax out a few missles or find a few things by "accident".

The inspectors weren't there to contunue 12 years of game playing by sodumb. France, Germany, Russia and China chose to protect their investments over protecting the world. They continued to invest and sell arms and arms parts etc to Iraq throughout the 12 years of UN resolutions forbidding it. And as usual we will see the backpeddaling from France when we start uncovering wmd and this war is won...we already are seeing some of it....how unusual.

The UN has gone from a amazing force to a worthless group of powerbrokers with their own agendas. They protect terrorist regimes and criticize those defending against them. Sad to see such an institution negate itself.

Namedropper:All this is going to do is encourage more terrorist acts against the US and further alienate whatever countries used to be friendly.

I find it interesting when people say this. It shows first how well the terrorists do the job they do and how little people actually read about what has been going on and what is going on, with or without war.

I guess those young people dancing and having innocent fun in the Bali nightclub deserved to die for their sins...and the innocent men women and children celebrating a high holiday in a hotel banquet room deserved to die as well..I could account way too many other events. But your right...there should be no response to atrocities like this..they all deserved to die and we should respect and defend like you the terrorist animals that carried out these inhuman acts. Hell lets give em rewards for their actions....

Your impication that terror attacks will increase is wrong...they will/would increase regardless of what is done. These people hate anybody or anything that doesn't get in line with their beliefs. The only thing that makes a difference is eliminating these animals and showing them there is consequence to their actions.
They take non response as weakness and success of their murders.

They murder innocent men women and children for religious, political and just plain beliefs different that theirs. Why should they stop when they have people of your like mind either defending or cowering...obviously what they are doing is working as they planned...they don't mind sacrificing people for their cause...they put no value on human life aside from the value and reward those dying while murdering their "enemies" with 72 virgins and white horses. They incite and oppress their people so they have nothing to live for and blame others for their problems rather than taking responsibility for their own actions. They want to take over places and things which they have done nothing to earn or just feel it is their right to have.

When I hear people say that we or countries should not respond...to just talk and find a solution it makes me sick. They deny the reality of the situation. These are criminals and have to be dealt with...you may thinlk. that cowering in the corner and hoping you don't "piss"them off more wil make it all go away...thats fine...go ahead and let them win...be afraid of them. They don't want to talk..there is no compromise with these animals...they want all or nothing....they will "negotiate" when they see they have no choice...( to decieve) then when the other parties guard is down they will step in and attack again and find some lame excuse/blame for it.

So please...if you feel the need to criticize the US and the allies that have chosen to go forward and try to rid the world of wmd, dictators and terrorists. Go ahead and do so. But don't cry about it when it comes to place or person dear to you..... and it will if you do nothing.

And have no worries ... because when the time comes that these terrrorist animals come to a person/town near you....The countries/people you hate and make so wrong will be there to protect you too ... regardless of your opinions.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by true colors? Options is openly anti-semitic, he doesn't even bother to hide it. I'm surprised he doesn't just choose a picture of a swastica as his avatar.

First, you have to know what "Semitic" means in order to understand such a nonsence you spit out.

Someone rightly said that, in today's labeling, the term "anti-semitic" becomes more and more description of the one hated by Israeli's and not otherwise.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

not really related but wasnt the swastica an indian symbol of peace

the natzis chose it as their symbol because they liked the design

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am well aware of the etymological origin of the word Semitic, and it is irrelevant. What matters is what the word has come to mean within modern usage, and that meaning is 'referring to the Jews'.

The label anti-semitic is indeed well-applied to racist folk like yourself, who ignore the mass-murder of hundreds of thousands of people when it is committed by Muslims or Christians, and then obsesses about the death of one or two civilians by the hands of Israel.

"You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are
merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the
high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green
earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews - this is God's own truth... ... And what is anti-Zionism? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is anti-Semitism."

-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The label anti-semitic is indeed well-applied to racist folk like yourself, who ignore the mass-murder of hundreds of thousands of people when it is committed by Muslims or Christians, and then obsesses about the death of one or two civilians by the hands of Israel.

Your boss Sharon would be proud on you by using the Goebbel's
propaganda methods.
However, anyone interested in ME statistics could easily check your "one or two civilians" claim.

There are many fair resources, however I have no bookmarks or time right now to point to the best ones.
Here are just a few "speedy" links:

http://www.ict.org.il/articles/articledet.cfm?articleid=439
http://www.stoptorture.org.il/
http://www.amnestyusa.org/countries/israel_and_occupied_territories/index.html
http://www.spudworks.com/article/54/3/
http://www.cmep.org/

And above all, the real heroes of the mankind:
http://seruv.org.il/defaulteng.asp

also:
http://www.btselem.org/
http://www.peacenow.org
http://www.eccmei.net/j/
http://www.icahd.org/eng/
http://members.tripod.com/~other_Israel/ICIPP.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators