Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Maroulis, save the patronizing for your buddies. I don't give a shit what you'd put up or not with, this is not your forum.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Maroulis, save the patronizing for your buddies. I don't give a shit what you'd put up or not with, this is not your forum.

I don't think Donny needs a spokesperson and I don't need others to tell me to take a breath and relax. Perhaps you should take a hike and stay out of my way, how about that? Φύλαξε τις συμβουλες σου για τους μαλακες που συναναστρεφεσαι.

When I post whatever I post, I back it up with my own experience, data, numbers, trends and whathave you. I didn't achieve what I did in life by being an ass-kissing follower. Maybe that's your game.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Arcy , is your result in sedo now better than your result in parked ?
If Parked.com company working on wrong way , it will be collapsed one day , with or without this thread ... or others . Thats how an "invisible-hand" control any open market .

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is always interesting to watch someone completely implode on a message board. It is like a super nova.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe my post last night was a little rough, I was awaken by one of our employees telling me his apartment had been broken into for the second time in one week. And then sitting down and reading Acroplex continue to complain about Yahoo not paying him for bot based traffic (Which I said on multiple times he did not send himself).

We block bot traffic, we block some spider traffic, we block some bad traffic which could be because they clicked out 38 times in 30 seconds, we block some people based on how many searches they have done, and we block certain user-agents that are automated. So that's who we block. If anybody wants to make money from of these things that we have banned, you will need to go elsewhere.

I'm not here to make this a Parked.com shrine, I never even asked for this forum. We asked Adam if we could advertise on dnforum and we got the forum once he tried us out. We never just make random posts about hey, we now have 3,753 templates about 10 times more than our nearest competitor. I come here and answer valid questions/requests/complaints about Parked.com and the domain parking industry. We answer them about 18 hours out of the day and I think we have done a good job. Some of the parking companies don't even post here anymore, because they got tired of all of the crap.

If you have a question ask it. If you have a complaint, complain away. If you want to give your opinion about something please do. If I answer a question in a way that you don't understand, please ask me to clarify it. We are here to help, not to bash anybody.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Arcy , is your result in sedo now better than your result in parked ?
If Parked.com company working on wrong way , it will be collapsed one day , with or without this thread ... or others . Thats how an "invisible-hand" control any open market .

I totally agree with your last statement. Donny has a model that has potential, yet he chose to mock his clients and enforce some rather intrinsic methods of reversing revenue. My experience with Parked was that of instant optimization, Google promotion and increased revenue - which was reversed rather quickly. Yes, PPC has more than doubled at Sedo since I returned and although I didn't change anything to my portfolio there is a *chance* that it's an after-effect of Parked's exceptionally good keyword optimizer.

And Donny, I know how to give credit when credit is due.

It is always interesting to watch someone completely implode on a message board. It is like a super nova.

Implosion is the sound of my hand on the wet buttcheeks of those that simply troll. Explosion is the opposite.

sano

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PARKED delete THE ACCOUNT IS ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators