Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Tractor.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainer Luke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been trying to figure out what to price Tractor.org at. My current thought is to price it at $25,000. This evaluation is not based off of much besides other one word .org sales this year. Some of you probably have a lot of knowledge on appraising domains, so I would love to hear your opinions. Thank you.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It just doesn't fit the extension...

I'd say 1-3k reseller and 5-10k enduser.

Just my opinion though.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the ext is not optimal. I'd be more conservative and say low X,XXX even for an end user, but you might get lucky. Set the asking at $10K but not as a BIN or min offer or bid, that'll kill it. Choose a min amt you'd sell it for if you want so you don't get $10 offers, but keep it not higher than $1K IMO. And a lower final price if the buyer is a 'mainer, what you paid for it also matters

Going back to the ext, it's not unusual that a farmers assoc for ex, may contact you for it as the name of a website or blog they want to create, there the .org is more desirable than the .net. It happened to me once for a wood/timber assoc that wanted an acronym for that reason

Domainer Luke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the input. My highest offer has been $4,000. I am now asking $10,000. If anyone has interest please message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener