Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Two PR2 Sites - Pay Per Download and Web Proxy (URLz.tv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell off a couple of sites that I've had laying around. Haven't done much on either of these in the past couple of months or so..

CashForUploads.com
Expires: 06/2013
Price: $125
Registrar: GoDaddy

CashForUploads is a Pay-Per Download (PPD) site. People come to the site and register a free account. From inside their account they upload files that they will share around the web. In order for others to download the uploaded files they must complete a survey. The script will let you choose which CPA network you want to use (either CPALead, Adscend Media, or AffiliateGateways.co) and when a survey is completed the registered member will receive a percentage of the comission and so will you. This commission percentage can be adjusted. Money is also made by if someone signs up for a premium membership. If someone buys a premium membership then they will not have to complete surveys to download files. This comission percentage can also be adjusted from inside the admin panel.

I purchased this script for $35 and it is full licensed. I can assist the new owner with getting all files transferred over to your host.

Traffic
I haven't done much promoting with this website other than buying a few links, doing some link trades, and working on SEO rankings. It's currently on page 2 in Google for "pay per download" which has increased the traffic and member count quite a bit. I haven't gone advertising it on any forums although I've considered doing this as well. It would for sure get even more members and more earnings with some active promotion across all the boards online. Currently there are exactly 164 member's registered on the site and about 64 file's that have been uploaded by members.

Please see some traffic screenshots below: Traffic 1 | Traffic 2 | Traffic 3 | Traffic 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URLz.tv
Expires: 06/2013
Price: $30
Registrar: Dynadot

URLz.tv is a small web proxy that currently runs the Glype script. The site makes all of its revenue with Adsense and Adversal but earnings are small, a little under $1/month.

Traffic
Most of the traffic comes from proxy lists, link exchanges, and search engines. Here are a few screenshots: Traffic Screenshot 1 | Traffic Screenshot 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom