Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Update! Earthquake 8.3 Tsunami Alert For Alaska And Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10k names lost?!?!? :scared:

Domain Summit 2024

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You want domain news in this thread? How are the two connected...an earthquake and domain names/

Perhaps all you self rightous buffoons should spend a little more time outside the forum and become aware of what is going on around you.

http://domainnamewire.com/2007/01/05/chinese-domain-owners-lose-coms-because-of-earthquakes/

Do not spam the forum? Do not spam the post and thread I started? That is real precious advice.

I did not spam you, I posted in your public spam thread.

And that link on DNW i do not think has been proven. It was a way to sell some newspapers, so they write that up. I do have Chinese friends BTW.

If you are so concerned, make one post and thats it, update it if needed, but do not spam it with a new thread.

Maybe I need to reg a few tsunami domains now though :)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In Reply to your Post [post=1053696]Re: Update! Earthquake 8.3 Tsunami Alert For Alaska And Hawaii[/post]:Dickhead, turn my ass in. ****ing heartless pieces of shit like you don't even belong in the same class. You are exactly the type of ****ing blowhard assholes who waste precious oxygen and occupy valuable space on this planet. I am through wasting time and energy here.

LOL :lol:

Who cares about Hawaii anyway? And Alaska is just a bunch of snow, so it's not really a big deal.

Funniest thread I've seen in a long time :cheesy:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did not spam you, I posted in your public spam thread.
I would really like to thank all of you for participating in this post. You have added such quality to this forum and this site that I, obviously, can never measure up to. But one day I hope to endeavor and achieve such a status in life.

Your sensitivity to domain industry news and maintaining your focus on the task at hand while under enemy fire and impending natural disasters is commendable. All should be very proud that you did not stray from nor were detracted from one of life’s most difficult and trying decisions…a dot com or a dot net.

I find great satisfaction in knowing that all of you did in fact read my post and my post did not go unheeded. I can rest easier now knowing that there are such vigilant servants guarding the great servers in the sky and that the domain world is safe in your hands.

Please accept my apologies for even entertaining the idea that I was the only one who read my own BS postings and threads.

You are such an inspiration to all of our fellow man.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I care about people, it would be heartless not to, but there is no reason to spam about it.

I would really like to thank all of you for participating in this post. You have added such quality to this forum and this site that I, obviously, can never measure up to. But one day I hope to endeavor and achieve such a status in life.

Your sensitivity to domain industry news and maintaining your focus on the task at hand while under enemy fire and impending natural disasters is commendable. All should be very proud that you did not stray from nor were detracted from one of life’s most difficult and trying decisions…a dot com or a dot net.

I find great satisfaction in knowing that all of you did in fact read my post and my post did not go unheeded. I can rest easier now knowing that there are such vigilant servants guarding the great servers in the sky and that the domain world is safe in your hands.

Please accept my apologies for even entertaining the idea that I was the only one who read my own BS postings and threads.

:lol:

Don't get me wrong this is a business forum, but we do have some threads about tragic events here too. But we have areas for such, and you posted in a section that is not for this. Post it in gold cafe, or platinum launch, and make only one thread, get that into your head. That is all we were asking, not that you stop posting at all, but that you use the proper channels. And quit with the name calling, it does not serve a purpose.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can rest easier now knowing that there are such vigilant servants guarding the great servers in the sky and that the domain world is safe in your hands.

I like this guy...lol :pound:

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

You seem like a very angry person always on the defensive. What happened in your life ?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and make only one thread
What is the title of this thread? Oh yeah, update. See http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=202477

get that into your head
Get into your head that you are not dealing with some 15 year old snot nosed kid. Say it now and get it over with...I'm acting like one. Now save your lectures for the 15 year old kids.

That is all we were asking, not that you stop posting at all, but that you use the proper channels. And quit with the name calling, it does not serve a purpose.
Inflamed comments bring inflammed reaction. Name calling seemed to have gotten the attention of quite a few and in my opinion, a few rightly deserving.

You seem like a very angry person always on the defensive. What happened in your life ?
Thanks for the pseudo therapy attempt.:cool:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whats funny is that because this happened (the earthquake) even though we might not be "in it" ...it's occurence still disrupted our business and we were all in here fighting over it for hours...something to ponder. :confused:

btw- therapy never worked for me, I just got worse. :sad:

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Circa I am sure we all apologise for thinking you were 15, it was an honest mistake, we just did not realise you were younger. :smilewinkgrin:

As for the important business being 'should it be a .com or .net', well its obvious, you might still find the .net unregistered and get it for reg fees, that way percentage gain more than likely greater with the .net!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
circa1850sent me a nice pm after I sent him a donation, then also sent me a bigger donation, which I will use to buy him a gift... you will see it on his profile soon.

Don't try to ****ing humor me. You come off like some piece of shit self righteous sanctified asshole.

It doesn't matter if you report me or not as I choose to no longer be part of your little ****ed up world and shit filled lame ass lectures.

I have never in my entire life or in any facet of my life encountered the most shallow personas and self servitude as I have encountered tonight with this mutual admiration society thing you've got going on.

In the future, when you invoke God, use a capital G. He deserves that. Does that sound odd coming from me? It probably does. But it is my faith in God that has gotten me this far in life, certainly not faith in the likes of people like you.

haha

My reply:
Oh really? You believe in God? Then if you do, don't cuss up a storm at every turn. It is funny though, I like how you responded to my donation with the f word.:smilewinkgrin:

I also gave him a nice gift.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tsunamis are quite normal. Not until after Indonesia, Americans have been over-exaggerating Tsunamis.

"oh my god! the end of the world is coming!"

Oh please.........

They will never hit America. Tsunamis only reach up to a yard and that is once in a blue moon.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
circa1850sent me a nice pm after I sent him a donation, then also sent me a bigger donation, which I will use to buy him a gift... you will see it on his profile soon.

haha

My reply:

I also gave him a nice gift.
Since you are so bold to post a PM as well as question my faith in a public forum then then allow me to be so bold to rebuke.

I have been in hostile action and it was my faith in God that kept me alive. My battles were fought nearly 40 years ago.

It is because of that faith that I am not a wimpy Christian. There is no more turning the other cheek. He does not want us all to line up like a bunch of sheep for the slaughter or blindly go off cliffs like lemmings. There are many in this world who wish we, as Christians and members of other faiths, would do exactly that and submit to their rule.

I do not agree with nor support the current hostilities in Iraq or elsewhere. I am disgusted by the slaughter of innocent Iraqis as well as the slaughter of our nation’s young lives as well as the nations of the UK (Italy, Spain and other former coalition). If politicians fought their own wars there would be no wars.

I do however feel that there are those that want to do us harm because of our freedoms and our belief as well as worshipping a different God than they. We, those of any nation and any people other than their own alliances, represent a different ideology and lifestyle that they want to impose upon all mankind.

There is not a human on this planet that I am fearful of or in fear of. There is not a word in this post that I would not say directly to you in person and toe to toe. I take your questioning me about my faith with a grain of salt because thanks to people like me you have the freedoms that you have to even speak your own mind or use a computer.

I think you and well as a few others have shown the shallowness befitting children.

I will use the f word anytime I please and the likes of someone like you will not deter me from doing so.

You have chimed into a debate or an issue that never involved you from the beginning but your sense of duty to save and rescue a fellow domainer got the best of you and you came rushing to their aid. And now you want this post to be all about you.

So, let's make this post all about you.

You must think you are cute and clever and oh so likeable and want to have a good laugh at my expense. Perhaps there are many other sheeple that think likewise.

Now you want to show everyone how you stood up to me and dished it back, but only after you dished it out and could not take a heeping pile of your own bullshit and hot air in return.

You are safe, in your home, at your keyboard, behind your computer screen. You have an audience so do perform for the audience.

I gave you all my play money so you could play expert and play moderator and play a big shot and buy a play life. And what do you do with it? You buy me a play gift.

All I request is that if you send me a vibrator as a token of love, then please send me a new and clean one with charged up batteries instead of one you have had up your own ass all these years. You could have at least put a condom on it before you used it and kept it sanitary.

Tsunamis are quite normal. Not until after Indonesia, Americans have been over-exaggerating Tsunamis.

"oh my god! the end of the world is coming!"

Oh please.........

They will never hit America. Tsunamis only reach up to a yard and that is once in a blue moon.
Nice. It is not about America, or Americans.

Start by reading the original post.

And thanks for adding credibility and agreeing with me, it is not about America and Americans.

And thanks for stereotyping.

I am more concerned about earthquakes than tsunamies.

There appears to be no end to this thread so, thread on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators