Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

VioxxLawyers - Ban the Snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bring it on, I wont come back....I'll let you boys have your own male soap opera all to yourself. :drama:

By the way, I love how you bring gender into it, like we're all ganging up on you because you're female and not just because of your stupid actions.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unusys.com - I'd love to hear your justification as to how that's not a Unisys.com typo. Come on - let's hear it.

Maybe Vioxx can set-up a 4-way conf. call to discuss this... I'm sure he has the number handy, but here it is again:
Full Name: Unisys Corp
Full Address: 5700 S Mo Pac Expy Ste 100
City: Austin
State: Texas (TX)
Zip: 78749-1455
Phone: (512) 899 - 4687

By the way, I love how you bring gender into it, like we're all ganging up on you because you're female and not just because of your stupid actions.

or the sleeping together allegations LOL.. hilarious best response ever :)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd love to hear your justification as to how that's not a Unisys.com typo. Come on - let's hear it.

I don't need to disclose any information to you or anybody else about my domains....

I will say that you completely LIED to others about these being TM infringements, if anyone here believes you, it's because they want to and not because they are.

and not just because of your stupid actions.

The only stupid actions are from the party making the false claims.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't need to disclose any information to you or anybody else about my domains....

I will say that you completely LIED to others about these being TM infringements, if anyone here believes you, it's because they want to and not because they are.

tsk, tsk... Beachie has this canning ability to emit subliminal messages and lead people to believe what he wants them to believe...

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

But all you have to do is tell us how Unusys.com is justifiable and we'll all be in awe of your amazingness. You made it sound so simple earlier, but I guess we'll never know because you don't want to "disclose" it. Oooo.

I just present the facts - I gave the domains and the trademark numbers - people can make up their own minds. And you never answered my question as to whether you profited from ABC's IP.

Anyhoo, you keep living in your imaginary land where it's OK to criticize and personally attack others and yet your little halo never slips off - I've got better things to do than argue with someone who thinks the sun shines out her ass.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I totally proved in last thread that there are people in this board and they absolutely have no idea what they talk about.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just present the facts - I gave the domains and the trademark numbers -.

No, what you presented was crap, What you gave was TM numbers of a domain unrelated to mine, which does NOT infringe on those marks.

Eightsimperules; a generic term with NO TM, no landing results to ANYTHING related to ABC, look at the page, but yet you claim I made $$ from ABC....

Lasikeyecenter, again NO TM, You failed to provided any TM's numbers for that one. You spout off at the mouth with nothing to back your claims, and I have to ask myself why?.

I cant help it if you and others are insulted or offended by the remarks towards typosquatters...If the truth hurts that much, perhaps you should go after some legitimate domains, as opposed to feeding off of somebody else's hard work.

I think I totally proved in last thread that there are people in this board and they absolutely have no idea what they talk about.

For the time, I have to agree....People who make unfounded claims have no idea what they are talking about.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the time, I have to agree....People who make unfounded claims have no idea what they are talking about.

exactly, I was talking about you

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, what you presented was crap, What you gave was TM numbers of a domain unrelated to mine, which does NOT infringe on those marks.

Eightsimperules; a generic term with NO TM, no landing results to ANYTHING related to ABC, look at the page, but yet you claim I made $$ from ABC....

Lasikeyecenter, again NO TM, You failed to provided any TM's numbers for that one. You spout off at the mouth with nothing to back your claims, and I have to ask myself why?.

I cant help it if you and others are insulted or offended by the remarks towards typosquatters...If the truth hurts that much, perhaps you should go after some legitimate domains, as opposed to feeding off of somebody else's hard work.

There may not be a trademark on "Eight Simple Rules" but squatting on a corporation's intellectual property is plenty grounds for a UDRP, especially when the domain is three otherwise unrelated words and your domain was registered six months after the show first aired and two years after ABC registered 8simplerules.com. Do you deny that you're profiting, or attempting to profit, from the traffic generated by the show by parking EightSimpleRules.com and attempting to sell it? (That's a question, so ANSWER it with a "Yes" or "No")

lasikeyecenter.com - you bought it roughly a year after the trademark for ProVision LASIK Eye Centers [78693980] was registered. And there are plenty other TMs containing combinations of "LASIK", "LASIK EYE" and "LASIK CENTER".

If unUsys.com isn't a typo, then neither is wachovUa.com

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sure you know this already,but you will never, not even under pain of death, get Raider to admit to being wrong about anything.....

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sure you know this already,but you will never, not even under pain of death, get Raider to admit to being wrong about anything.....

Oh, I don't know. Maybe she can tell us about the Tomb Raider domain she had parked (Trademarks 75300053, 75085273 etc) and changed the keywords to "Angelina Jolie" so she could make more money.

http://www.dnforum.com/f73/tomb-raider-domain-thread-178955.html

See, I was saving that one to see how deep she dug the hole. Raider, let me know when you want me to stop letting you make an idiot of yourself.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There may not be a trademark on "Eight Simple Rules" but squatting on a corporation's intellectual property is plenty grounds for a UDRP, especially when the domain is three otherwise unrelated words and your domain was registered six months after the show first aired and two years after ABC registered 8simplerules.com.

You led everyone to beleive their was, now your backstepping. I never heard of this show until you mentioned it here, I never associated the domain with any such show as you can see on the landing page.... Your only perceiving this as infringement, when in fact it's not....If you want to run this by JB to prove your claim, go ahead, I more than welcome it.

lasikeyecenter.com - you bought it roughly a year after the trademark for ProVision LASIK Eye Centers [78693980] was registered. And there are plenty other TMs containing combinations of "LASIK", "LASIK EYE" and "LASIK CENTER".

This is not PROVISION, and your LYING AGAIN by telling members here that I bought it a year AFTER the TM!. I owned it from 28-aug-2003 as you can see.

Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 78693980
Filing Date August 16, 2005
Current Filing Basis 1B;44D
Original Filing Basis 1B;44D;44E
Owner (APPLICANT) Laser Provision Inc. CORPORATION 73 Tranby Ave. Toronto CANADA M5R 1N4
Attorney of Record James Michael Faier
Priority Date August 15, 2005
Disclaimer NO CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "LASIK EYE CENTRES" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Domain Name: LASIKEYECENTER.COM
Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC.
Whois Server: whois.moniker.com
Referral URL: http://www.moniker.com/whois.html
Name Server: NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
Name Server: NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM
Updated Date: 14-may-2007
Creation Date: 28-aug-2003
Expiration Date: 28-aug-2008

Your scraping the bottom of the barrel here to make this fit into what you want it to, just so you dont come out of this looking like a fool..... Well you already did that....and I doubt you will have the decency to apoligize or at least admit your wrong....Few members ever do, so I wont hold my breath.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who's the fool now?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know. Maybe she can tell us about the Tomb Raider domain she had parked (Trademarks 75300053, 75085273 etc) and changed the keywords to "Angelina Jolie" so she could make more money.

See, I was saving that one to see how deep she dug the hole. Raider, let me know when you want me to stop letting you make an idiot of yourself.

And just what domain is that? The only one looking like a complete idiot here is you. :yes:

Who's the fool now?

The person who just wrote this :lol:

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And just what domain is that? The only one looking like a complete idiot here is you. :yes:

It really is irrelevant, since you admitted profiting from their trademark.

The person who just wrote this :lol:
Here's the bottom line - if we took a survey and asked "Who is the idiot right now?", "Raider" would be the universal response.

OK, let's ask our peers - who's the idiot? Everyone, please just write "Beachie is the idiot" or "Raider is the idiot" in a post below and we'll tally the results :)

Then when you realize I and everyone else thinks you're an idiot, do us ALL a favor and go away.

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, let's ask our peers - who's the idiot? Everyone, please just write "Beachie is the idiot" or "Raider is the idiot" in a post below and we'll tally the results :)

Then when you realize I and everyone else thinks you're an idiot, do us ALL a favor and go away.

lmao that sounded so silly :smilewinkgrin:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Again,

There may not be a trademark on "Eight Simple Rules" but squatting on a corporation's intellectual property is plenty grounds for a UDRP, especially when the domain is three otherwise unrelated words and your domain was registered six months after the show first aired and two years after ABC registered 8simplerules.com.

You led everyone to beleive their was, now your backstepping. I never heard of this show until you mentioned it here, I never associated the domain with any such show as you can see on the landing page.... Your only perceiving this as infringement, when in fact it's not....If you want to run this by JB to prove your claim, go ahead, I more than welcome it.

This is not PROVISION, and your LYING AGAIN by telling members here that I bought it a year AFTER the TM!. I owned it from 28-aug-2003 as you can see.

Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 78693980
Filing Date August 16, 2005
Current Filing Basis 1B;44D
Original Filing Basis 1B;44D;44E
Owner (APPLICANT) Laser Provision Inc. CORPORATION 73 Tranby Ave. Toronto CANADA M5R 1N4
Attorney of Record James Michael Faier
Priority Date August 15, 2005
Disclaimer NO CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "LASIK EYE CENTRES" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Domain Name: LASIKEYECENTER.COM
Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC.
Whois Server: whois.moniker.com
Referral URL: http://www.moniker.com/whois.html
Name Server: NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
Name Server: NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM
Updated Date: 14-may-2007
Creation Date: 28-aug-2003
Expiration Date: 28-aug-2008

Your scraping the bottom of the barrel here to make this fit into what you want it to, just so you dont come out of this looking like a fool..... Well you already did that....and I doubt you will have the decency to apoligize or at least admit your wrong....Few members ever do, so I wont hold my breath.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You sound like a broken record. You profited from the traffic generated by ABC's and Eidos' intellectual property. Plain and simple. You are what you claim to hate :)

apoligize or at least admit your wrong....Few members ever do, so I wont hold my breath.[/SIZE]

Apologize for the personal attack on me and maroulis for starters and then I might consider not calling you a cybersquatter.

lmao that sounded so silly :smilewinkgrin:

Who are you?

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm... feel free to bring out more skeletons from others closet. But don't go around calling each other names.

This whole thread makes me sick to my stomach. Something really has to be done about the whole issue...

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Too easy! Whois history shows your email on TombRaider.net - registered in Dec 2003, a couple of years after the Trademarks were registered.

The "I've never heard of it" defense isn't gonna work when you have Lara Croft as your avatar and you admitted you make money on Sedo from the traffic ;)

Hypocrite. Cybersquatter.

Next!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom