Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

WANT: iOS apps for sell me that use iAd (or other moneytization methods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alzika

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to launch my company into the mobile market and have already started developing a few sample apps. My company has no investors at this time, yet we have partial ownership of a large advertising and marketing firm as well as my full ownership of the company of mine itself that was incorporated in 2008 while I was at the age of merely 20. If serious discussions are made, I can provide an online article written by an Associated Press member who called to interview me about my website a few years ago out of the blue.

At this time, we want to test the market of a few small iOS apps that have a small userbase and use iAd. We as a company feel that any app that does not have some type of additional online component of sorts that allows a set extra functionality via calls to a web server to be absolutely ideal in today's cloud-driven mindset of users and developers alike.

Investment wise, we are willing to discuss our most sensitive and awful yet to be completed iPad/tablet app that will literally bring forward some small task people have been doing for centuries, yet bring it forward leaps and bounds to bring families closer together.

Please reply with any iOS apps you have for sale and any revenue statistics. We are exceptionally interested in apps that have perhaps merely a few dollars a month revenue, far below the minimum payment threshold.

Please post BIN prices. A brief synopsis or even full discussion by PM would be great.

Thanks,

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
removed.

Attachments

• screenshot_72.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 19
  • screenshot_73.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

alzika

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not even sure what it really does. It doesn't look anything like an iPhone app. It has a different status bar at the top, etc.

I'm wanting just small apps that maybe took someone a few days of time coding, just to get my first app launched. The initial wait for a first app is long, but improves for developers who have had prior successful submissions.

I'm tempted to just submit my app half-finished with features cut. Then, release an update soon adding the full feature-set and change the pricing tier to paid vs free.

alzika

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, please note...I would prefer only iOS apps with XCode projects and all.

Thanks

alzika

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are these types of things that typically are not sold? Just curious as I haven't seen any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators