Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Want your adult domain developed instead of just parking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren.Davis

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok to clear this all up.

There was a problem with the license which has been resolved with JMBSoft and aZooZa.

Petro I have sent you a few emails, will send one more when I'm done typing this.

If *anyone* else has an issue email [email protected] or send a PM here.

Anything that has been brought to my attention has been handled.

Domain Summit 2024

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren you did not send me any emails, I got none. Except, if you are referring to an email sent to me on 6.7.2007, that is 20 days ago, when again you told me you are wrapping this up for me. Not even then did you do any work on my website.

I am sorry Warren but I do not want your services any more, I want a full refund, as I explained in my PM earlier today. I have waited 4 months for you, the first 3 without even complaining! So seriously, I'm fed up with this, I do not want to discuss this anymore, I just want my money back.

I have PMed you my paypal address, I will be expecting the refund.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren, it's not *quite* all cleared up yet. I gave you the benefit of the doubt as JMBsoft seemed to adopt a different stance from one minute to another; however it will be cleared up to my satisfaction when you read and deal with an email I sent you today. All I ask is that you are willing to upgrade that Rotator - that's not much to ask you to do given the shocking hassle I've had regarding password access to the upgrade section at JMB. Please do this as I have asked in my email and then I'm squared away with you. I sent you the upgrade files and all the login details.

Thanks.

Warren.Davis

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
aZooZa: I got your email this morning and that is fine. I'll handle that for you.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man are you ignoring me? I have sent you an email, a PM and I addressed you in this thread. Not only you did not give me the refund I want, you do not even answer to anything and pretend to ignore me. You are not making this any easier on yourself

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How is this guy "Warren. Davis" allowed to advertise his service here then proceed to, it appears, to rip people off? His actions speak for themselves - he takes people's money, then makes excuses & fails to communicate.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Warren, add my name to the list of customers with outstanding issues with a project that was fully paid for. I PM you'd earlier this week at NP as you requested on your thread there and no reply. I have been emailing you continuously at your email, and the email of your Paypal account (owned by April Whitehurst), without any response to my questions...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Wait a few more weeks, then he will contact you and tell you that he is on it and that he will take care of it.

Then wait another few weeks, he will contact you again and tell you that he is almost done.

Warren Davis needs to be banned from these places, he is nothing short of a common thief. Look at the other thread I posted in my previous post, what people have to say about him

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Petros, you can be sure I'm on his case and I'm talking to all the necessary people. Once I have a watertight case, I will act. I am *not* one to be taken for a ride and "Warren" definitely knows this.

MyFuture

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wait a few more weeks, then he will contact you and tell you that he is on it and that he will take care of it.

Then wait another few weeks, he will contact you again and tell you that he is almost done.

Warren Davis needs to be banned from these places, he is nothing short of a common thief. Look at the other thread I posted in my previous post, what people have to say about him
you have a pm

sorry to say believe you all got burnt,,, follow this thread from 2004...
http://bbs.adultwebmasterinfo.com/archive/index.php/t-75904.html
I know some of those posters in other forums... this guy has a history of screwing people.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad i actually got the 2 names i purchased from him! Looks like its the standard he drags things on like this

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It didn't occur to me to check on the legitimacy of the licenses until I saw aZooza's post. Here's the response I received from the author today when inquiring about my status:

"The only place you can obtain a valid license for TGP Rotator is directly from
jmbsoft.com, so you have unfortunately been ripped off. The software license is not transferable to a new owner and cannot be resold by a license holder."

Warren.Davis

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok let's be very clear about this before things get too twisted.

First, I *never* sold anyone a fradulent license. JMB Soft has two options. A domain add on license for someone who has already purchased one full copy. And a full copy for those who have never bought before. The price difference is $50. I was under the impression that since I was building the sites and had several full licenses I could buy new ones ass domain add ons. Which is what I did. Every site I built included a PURCHASED copy of the software. The problem arose when JMB told me I needed to pay full price (an extra $50) for the software when it was intended to go to a first time buyer once I was done with the site. Jeremy at JMB Soft and I are in the process of determining how much is owed, what discounts may apply, etc at this time.

Second, aZooZa you paid for a full site package and you got a full site package. The day you told me about your problem with the license we resolved the issue. You further asked me to do some extra work for you at not cost which I agreed to do. So I have no idea why you still find it acceptable to bash me on a public board. You got what you paid for and I agree to do EXTRA work for you at no cost.

Third, Petro you and I have gone back and forth on your site and let's be honest not all of the delays have been my fault. You approved your site design then once work was completed changed your mind and wanted it changed. So I had that done with two new samples.

You guys can go on and on on this board if you like. I'm not going to get into a situation where I come here and publicly have to answer for every decision I make. If you have spent money with me contact me directly and let's resolve whatever issues you may have. But what has been posted here is WAY out of context.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren you are full of crap you know that? The only change I asked for is to CHANGE THE HEADER - there is nothing hard about that. First of all we agreed to have the site ready within 2 weeks, that was 4 months ago. Now 4 months later are you suggesting that the reason I did not receive my project completed is because I wanted my header changed?

On the 8th of june, you had the new header ready and sent me an email. It has been almost 2 months since then, and with the header ready, you still havent delivered the project that I paid for. Seriously, if the site was ready and only problem was that I wanted a new header, the site would have been ready at least a month ago.

There are people all over the internet that have a problem with you, are you suggesting that they have no reason to? In GFY, the thread I posted earlier, there are at least 5-6 people who say that want a refund from you because you did not deliver after being paid. In the other thread from 2004, more people say the same.

Do not try to make a fool out of me. You are a low life small time scammer for all I know and you owe all of us an apology and our money back

You guys can go on and on on this board if you like. I'm not going to get into a situation where I come here and publicly have to answer for every decision I make. If you have spent money with me contact me directly and let's resolve whatever issues you may have. But what has been posted here is WAY out of context.

Contact you directly? I have been sending you emails and PMs for the last few weeks (there is proof in this thread, me complaining about you not responding to my mail) and you have not sent me one single answer.

Warren I need you to know that I still want my refund, the fact is that you did not come through with our agreement, I waited long enough without complaining, gave you more than enough time, you however thought that you can take advantage of my patience. I will be expecting the refund

MyFuture

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been in the adult business since 2001 and have extensive experience building thumbnail gallery posts, link lists, blogs, free sites, and basic SEO'd mini sites.

I was under the impression that since I was building the sites and had several full licenses I could buy new ones ass domain add ons. Which is what I did.

:lol: and you say you are in the biz since 6+ years and are unaware of software license policies?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren, I'm going to call you out now. In my opinion, you are a liar and a fraudster. You have NOT delivered what you promised and JMB are STILL telling me you're under investigation. I will make sure nobody else is sucked in to your 'plethora of excuses but no action' policy, and your oblivion regarding legal licensing. Now, do I need to devote a whole website to this; which I'm quite happy to do, or are you going to deal with people's issues? You are messing with the wrong person here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators