Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

We need to outsource with professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After almost 8 years in the business we are wanting to take it to the next level. That means we are looking to oursource mostly everything. We offer most internet services, and we offer them pretty well and with decent service, but we need to offer then better and with great service.

We need a team. If you offer an internet service and are professional, timely and reseller priced we would like to talk. You don't have to do this full time, but we would ask for the most part we could get replies during the day.

After many years of experience, and heaven knows how mcuh software we truly do offer most services, but we need to hire this out a great deal more, and be able to offer better services and service.

We are looking for about 10 or so people to fill the major areas (haven't really counted all areas).

Our biggest needs are three
hosting expert, no server is no clients.....
we need a designer, would prefer html and graphic design, but one of each will work.
we need a php coder, again be great if its the same person above, but we can combine the two if needed.

We also need someone for everything else. link builders, article writers, turnkey builders, domain brokers, seo, ppc, java, promotion, you name it we do it, just not as well as we want.

if you offer an internet service. If you are a professional. If you are in this business to stay. if you are reseller priced. if you would like to be part of a time that could lead to an in house job in florida write me.

Flaky sub par work, dont waste either of our time....

Thanks for reading all this if you have, good luck in all.

Domain Summit 2024

Castlemelody

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings!

May we know what you mean by reseller-priced? You can send a private message to clarify.

We also welcome outsourcing opportunities. However, we are considering the offer if the pricing is beneficial for both. We are open to negotiation.
We normally do web design and illustration.

Thank you very much.

:)

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
We've been providing back office services since 1995 for design and since 1998 for the web.

We can offer you all the services you require, including custom php and server management. Our prices are $1200/terminal/mo.

Each terminal operator is available 5 days a week, 8 hrs a day. We also take care of replacements and temp add ons.

I'll be happy to provide you with links to our sites as well as references if you like.

We are currently serving 183 resellers in 14 countries, so we know 'reseller pricing'. Don't hesitate to try us out once, I'm quite sure you wont go anywhere else after the experience. :)

Get in touch!

buysellfast

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may check out Outsourcehub.com for all your needs. We can provide almost anything, including hiring, SEO, development, etc.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you still looking for people? I can provide domain registrant services like

• Revenue and Sales Channel Research
• Drop Scanning, Acquisitions and Management
• Domain Picker
• Domain Portfolio Management
• Niche Content
• Inquiry Maintenance
• Project Management
• Product and Service Naming

See link in signature

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I will pm you as well.

I can offer hosting services as I own a hosting company hosting over 4000 domains (about 3500 clients) and have the ability to host in Europe as well.

AndreaB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can offer writing services as well as German / English and English / German translation.
I have a B.A. in English, and am very skilled at writing be it technical, article-oriented, or creative.

PM or email [email protected] if interested.

Castlemelody

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings!

Any update on this post?
Were you able to get somebody?

Kindly advise.

Thank you very much.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes we have picked up a couple of people but still need people in three main areas.

We need a hosting/server manager. Would be a per ticket job, plus a small monthly maintence. Don't often have too many problems, but when we do, they need to be right there with the solution.

we need a designer. The designer would also need to be able to code the design on PHP. Basicly finish the site save the content.

Finally we need link building/ marketing campaign type services.

Over the last 7 years we have tried this in several different ways. We are no longer hiring anyone, at least without some sort of test relationship before. Way to many people just don't put in the hours. Out sourcing people tend to be too inconsisent. We need consistent contact, pricing, and quality. These are things we have to provide to our clients and so any break down in that very much hurts our business.

Castlemelody

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We can handle the design aspect. We can also code a website design in .php.
I can give you samples of websites via PM.

MDSandB

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own http://outsourcetraffic.com/ We can take care of your link building campaign.
If you need any information on our experience level and reference of our past successful campaigns then do give me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom