Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What happened to DNforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It goes much deeper than this, Inactivity by other members is attributed to many other reasons, Back track to when the sweeping changes were made and work your way forward, management alone is responsible for DNF's current state.

As for the "remember me" option, its worked fine for me up until recently and I use IE7, even though Firefox is better ;)

The remember me cookie annoy me too, maybe it was changed from the dnf side. But after deleting my cookies this solve this issue.

Domain Summit 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If my theory above is correct, clear all DNF cookies, then log in again once remembering to tick the 'remember me' box.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While I see Pooh's post as ranting and a personal opinion about DNF, gives no one the basis to make personal attacks. Saying that: Pooh you did begin your post making a personal attack against the admin calling him a "sell out". This thread should be locked as it's serving no real purpose other than to bash each other.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While I see Pooh's post as ranting and a personal opinion about DNF, gives no one the basis to make personal attacks. Saying that: Pooh you did begin your post making a personal attack against the admin calling him a "sell out". This thread should be locked as it's serving no real purpose other than to bash each other.
Tia, it gives members a chance to mock an ingrate with a BIG chip on the shoulder. No need to close/lock IMHO. Maybe he should be asked which neswpaper/magazine/website/TV channel/Radio Channel he tunes in to or reads which is advertising-free? I'm sure he hasn't got a UK television licence watching BBC...

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with login info ever, I'm using firefox on xp system behind a hardware firewall.

I think people still come to the forum, but many times there are no replys. To many post where people feel, they can find the answer with a search. Or where it's out side the normal thinking of members, like brandable domains that out side the normal thinking here. That being said, things have slowed down, but it's summer and people are out and about more.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
lol, i hate that mocus character. something not right with him. i avert his unhallowed gaze at all costs. ...scrollbar .. faster !! lol

Your not alone, the point I was trying to make was; DNF made major changes to make the site more professional and business oriented, but yet they allow this stupid mocus character at the top of the home page, its old and its annoying, makes me dislike the company it represents.

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ads are a part of business... and this IS a business forum, so it's to be expected...

the login issue - I am using FF and having no issues...

could someone point me to the rules or tell them to me - regarding
sig's

thanks...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. well.. I too feel Dnfroum has lost some of its charm.. I am no longer as active I was here a year back..
Well I think my near 1000 posts qualifies me to say this ;-)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only problems that I have with the forum aren't related to the forum admin.
1. way to liberal use of the word "prime" by some sellers :)
2. .mobi evangelism (starting to sound like a cult guys)
3. neocon supporters in the politics section. Seriously, you've had 6 years, now you have two more left to admit your mistakes, time to own up :)

Although I don't totally agree with Pooh's post, I do give him a lot of credit for having the cajones to speak his mind.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HHHHmmmm don't tell anyone we are all over at that other place, you know the one that we can't say on this forum. SHHHHHH :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine...when you come throwing dirt, expect to get dirty..but don't cry when you get it in your eye. lol

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think many successful domainers spend most of their time building their business, not spending hours a day on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom