Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

What's up RookMedia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have a loss-leader strategy in place?

When I initially added some domains I was getting $1-$2.50/click with high CTR, which lasted about about a month (just long enough to not "cash out"), but didn't add all domains- so I'm OK on that. Now I'm receiving ~$0.02 per click on the same domains with the same if not higher CTR, which will never get me to the cash out point.

Sucking us in, getting us close and then turning into Sedo? :?:

I tried contacting my rep via Skype without reply about this issue. However, I wanted to make this public to see if anyone else who received a DNF invite and tried your system out experienced the same thing.

Additionally, it takes forever to load a report on a specific domain for 7 days, let alone display one for a month.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. I'd also love to hear a response.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. I'd also love to hear a response.

I think we deserve answers then. With being officially invited by the cloak of DNF and you also being a DNF advertiser, you should be here to explain to us why the sudden decrease in PPC revenue if you continuously maximize your pages for the highest CTR (which you did), but it decreased the overall PPC dramatically.

I'll be packing my bags up soon without answers and you can keep my $34 since I can't "cash out" and earning from ~$2-3 a day to barely 5 cents a day on the domains I sent over for testing purposes only isn't gonna cut it when they make more elsewhere. Not a big loss to me, but if you did this to 1000+ people, I'm sure you padded your pockets quite well if we all leave.

Thanks,
David

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any RookMedia representatives on this forum? Why advertise here if you're not here?

Anyway... I'll be moving out since no support, feel free to keep the money to continue your advertising campaigns to sucker everyone else that you can in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators