Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Where are the stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sense some animosity :disappointed:

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Something is wrong with stats.... just seems weird on my end... added all my domains right before this server thing happened.... a) getting either very good revenue/traffic or very poor revenue/traffic, b) when I do get the extremes, it doesn't "add" up for the given name, historically it does not make sense, c) I have alot of up and down spikes in traffic... either very high or very low.... today... off in the xxx range in the plus... makes no sense....

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have alot of up and down spikes in traffic... either very high or very low.... today... off in the xxx range in the plus... makes no sense....

I've been having traffic spikes on my domains for a couple weeks now, both Yahoo and Google providers, the most drastic are from Google. As for Parked, I have great days and real bad days, but in the end it averages out....I have no clue why this is happening, consistantly seems to be less and less these days.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING I do is "intentional" LP! :smilewinkgrin: (hence the smile, wink, grin)...even the "gettin" ;-)
Let's ALL be HAPPY DNF Friends, though! :yes:

Ciao!

Friends it is!!

:grouphug:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Something is wrong with stats.... just seems weird on my end... added all my domains right before this server thing happened.... a) getting either very good revenue/traffic or very poor revenue/traffic, b) when I do get the extremes, it doesn't "add" up for the given name, historically it does not make sense, c) I have alot of up and down spikes in traffic... either very high or very low.... today... off in the xxx range in the plus... makes no sense....

Uh.... I have no idea what you were saying here. :) Shoot me a PM and I'll take a look at it tonight or in the morning.

Donny

namegamer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny, I may be missing something, but it would be great if every time we looked at the latest stats we were able to see where the most recent ones came from since the last time checked. That way each time the stats were viewed we would know exactly where the increases came from and not just only the cumulative stats. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom