Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Where is the log-out sign?

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
log out sign used to be on a dropdown when you click on the person icon called Your Profile Page top right. that menu is now longer and you can't move it further down to see if the log out option is at the end. it stops at Your Tickets and users can't see the rest of the options down that menu.

with dnf you do not get logged out if you close your browser. you need to log out.

-how about clear log in/log out options on the top menu top of the page on all pages? would make things much simpler.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are doing this as it is needed

Domain summit 2024

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
np adam! thank you and it's not that important. i do like this forum layout after the upgrade of last year and some of the recent changes/improvements are great too.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The missing logout button bothers me as well because we often logout to do testing. ;)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
appreciate that the sign out option has been added to the home page next to your user name box containing your stats. but you always need to come back to the home page if you want to sign out. would be great if the option appeared on top right of any page you're on along with icons for user, mail, flag and so on. but this is not that important.

have also noticed that even when you sign out properly you may or you may not get actually signed out. i say this because when i go back on dnf after many hours or even a day when i bring up dnf i am still signed in. it does not happen all the time, just like half of the time. must be some bug that will eventually go away. thank you for the improvement tho.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators