Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

whois info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a domain that I regged on 4/11/07. It is a 2 word .com. I used the Domain Search tool at Domaintools.com and there is a domain very similar to mine that has the same first word but an 'e' at the end of the second word, making the second word a non-dictionary word. This domain was registerred on 4/15/07.

I am looking to sell some of my domains and was going to contact the end user to see if they were interested in my domain. The whois administrative contact info is a company that appears to do webhosting in the caribbean. (not sure of the rules on posting the info so for more specifics PM me)

Basically, is the whois administrative contact info the company info on behalf of the end user or is it the company that actually is the end user?

Any help is appreciated,
-$ideline

Domain Summit 2024

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The administrative contact has control over the domain, which may or may not be the actual registrant, or may just be acting on behalf of the registrant, but probably the best place to start.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just did some more research and the company has literelly hundreds of typos registerred and tm typos. Some WIPO cases too... should I still try to sell my domain to them? No harm in trying right? Basically they regged a typo of my domain so they can't do anything legal wise to me.

-$ideline

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom