Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Why pool has OFFICIALLY lost my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bet I'm not the only one here who's money was withdrawn by Pool without any explanation and NEVER returned.
Let's put it this way: Thievery is Pool's business model :?:

Chill and bring something to the table here.. you are only making yourself look bad by making all these accusations and not providing a ounce of proof.

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
draggar and zurc, thanks for chiming in. I'll be the first one to admit if there is a mistake somewhere but as you point out there is not much I can do about blind accusations without anything to follow up on.

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Richard,

The last time we spoke you said you would be looking into the auctions and let us know when they would be reauctioned. Based from our last communication i got the impression that this would happen shortly. So, i just wanted to remind you i am still awaiting re-auction for the following names :

hrh.on.ca
fpf.ca
sar.ca

Could you please post updates in this thread.

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
theinvestor,

Sorry for the delay, I have been in hospital getting a new hip and am now at home recuperating. I have put the question of status to my CS team and should know what's up early this week. I'll post the details as soon as I have them.

Richard

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent as well

cerno

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Once the "winner" withdrew from the auction by not buying at his final bid, all his bids should be ignored when determining the winner of the auction.

If there were more than two bidders that placed bids in the auction, you should be the winner and pay the price required to outbid that 3rd bidder since at one point you placed a legitimate bid at a higher price. All the subsequent bidding was instigated by a fraudulant bidder. You should not have to go through another auction which could be manipulated when you placed bids in good faith. The auction process is simply a scam if you are asked to pay more than what was needed to beat the real bidders.

theinvestor

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
cerno,

I agree but sadly they did not see my view.

Richard,

Thanks, get well soon.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am getting lotsa junk from Pool. Every day.
Can not seem to be able to stop it.
Just like AIDS

Pool.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TheInvestor, You asked that I post a status on three domains you highlighted, namely hrh.on.ca, fpf.ca and sar.ca. I was not able to regain control of sar.ca and so this domain will not be re-auctioned. However, the other two I have under my control and will place in re-auction as originally planned within the next two weeks. All (save the defaulted bidder) original participants will be advised.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Cerno, I would suggets to you that there will be other bidders in the auction who wanted to enter into the fray higher than the third highest bid but never got the chance because of the agressive bidding of the two higher participants. These bidders would argue that a re-auciton is fair and allows them to participate where they were locked out before. And frankly, if they decide not to, then the auction will likely close at the third highest bid plus one increment anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom