Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WIPO question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello , one of my domains was disputed (very good generic domain name )
i was challanged for the ownership of a .com
last year - today , just for fun i checked the results of the case at arbiter and it says :

'decision: teminated'

i never got the name back into my account or did i get any notification from noboday about this.

my question is :
did the complaintant terminate the case or was it terminated by the board ?
WHY ? (as there is no actual case record other than the words 'decision: terminated')
how do i find out about it?
Should i ask the registrar to move my domain back to my account,as they removed it from my account at the first place ?

thank you in advance for your input.

Domain Summit 2024

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are several reasons why a proceeding might not make it to a decision. It could be that the complainant failed to timely respond to a deficiency notice, never paid the fee, or was non-compliant for some other reason.

If no decision was rendered, you should certainly contact your registrar and the WIPO case manager.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thank you so much jberryhill - that is what i thought , but i wasn't sure,will start my letter to the registrar now.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should have received a notice of termination from WIPO. If not, you might want to request that from WIPO first, and then either forward it to the registrar or ask WIPO to inform the registrar, along with your demand to have the domain name restored to your account (if it was in paid status up to the current date).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom