Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Yahoo! Class Action Suit - Settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a member of Yahoo! Search Marketing, I was shocked and surprised to receive a Class Action Suit Settlement notification today penned buy the Attorneys of CheckMate Strategic Group of Florida.

Looks like CheckMate is trying to put the BlitzGrieg on Yahoo! and get in on the Big Money game of suing for a living.

Read the Notice of Checkmate vs. Yahoo! Class Action Settlement here.

This will contine to undermine the Pay Per Click Industry, eventually killing it. It's like trying to hurd Cats.... more

Not again.... :(

The WORST part is that "Although Yahoo! does not believe it has done anything wrong and continues to deny all claims and allegations of wrongdoing asserted in the Action, Plaintiff and Yahoo! agreed to enter into a settlement agreement..." the coucil for the plaintif "intend to request $4,950,000 in attorneys' fees plus costs in an amount not to exceed $25,000."

5 Million to say NOBODY DID ANYTHING WRONG but WE NEED TO FIND WAYS TO MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

5 Million!!!!

How long, at .05 cents a click, will it take for Yahoo to make that up? I guess WE take it in the shorts, so what's it to Yahoo?

5 Million... Cripes.

GoPC

Domain Summit 2024

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long, at .05 cents a click, will it take for Yahoo to make that up?

For Yahoo? Maybe a few hours.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
5 million is nothing to Yahoo.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think that a class action is necessary in order for fraudulants to stop deceiving people. I guess for a few months we will all be in some sort of hardship but if Yahoo tries to get that class action fees back from us, they will be begining another type of class action (who will be happy? Only Attorneys) I hope this will be a lesson for them and will stop any activities that were deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom