Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

You try to help new domainers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldfinity

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And get your post taken down. Sorry about the censorship that goes on here guys. I'm a paying member like a lot of others I'm not sure why it goes on as much as it does. Either way I setup a website to help domainers find domains that were Alexa Ranked, and available to register. If you want a list email me I'll send it to you as apparently I can't post it on the forum.

Best regards

WorldFinity
p.s I feel like I'm in CHINA. Can you see this post?

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try not spamming you service.

You've posted about it in 4 different posts - most of which were deleted.

As Doc Com mentioned, there are rules here:

http://www.dnforum.com/dnfrules.php

4. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion.

5. Do not spam the forums. Only post one thread per topic or sale, and do not cut and paste it or change it slightly and post it.

15. Do not promote or link to your websites, domains, blog, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, or replying to a post. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM, unless the thread has been created in one of the Advertising forums (or Help Wanted), where you then may reply to a post with a self-promotion. For the rules related to signatures, refer to #19 and #20.

worldfinity

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually no. It was posted in one post. Now it's posted in advertising.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Uh-huh.

You made two threads on them - both were deleted (one in the beginners, one in the domain news)

You also posted it in another thread - it got deleted.

You just posted it in the Advertising section.

This is what comes up when I search for the domain (and all of the posts mention the site). Last I checked 2 + 1 + 1 is 4.

worldfinity

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first post was in "Beginners" and that was the only post then it was removed. So I tried to find a more appropriate area. People were talking about dropday, and other services so I posted in that thread letting people know that they could get sites that were alexa ranked because I thought it was relevant. I'm not SPAM posting. Either way I'll leave it in my signature for people that want to check it out. I don't get anything out of it I have no reason to spam a bunch of people. Have a nice day.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

It was never 4 post at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom