Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Zimmerman domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Should have added a poll, I'd like to see the reaction here as opposed to all the negativity on Facebook. Everyone posts guilty.

They could have gotten him with 2nd degree, but because self defense, yada-yada... he could have been in the state of mind where he couldn't take a non-lethal shot.

A private poll would indicate much different opinion I think.

Edit: Though, I didn't follow the case at all except that kid banged Zimmerman's head against concrete as a defense? His size vs. kids... come on?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Well, the point isn't political or even judicial. It's about people's (speculative) domain registrations.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got'cya. That's why I registered OkinawaTsunami after we had an alert a while ago (it was previously registered after the March 11, 2011 tsunami) but dropped... someone speculated my death and I was outraged about that. I'd be happy to turn it over to any charity or foundation for Okinawa relief if need be, but also would like to develop it at the same time as a memorial wall (kinda like my dads obituary at the funeral home where people can leave comments anytime). Of course, it wouldn't be monetized in anyway though. I guess, time will only tell what I do with it... maybe "lease" it until all relief comes in and then do the later.

Ishigaki island had a huge tsunami about 200 years ago, which is a few miles due south of us that killed 12,000 people and Okinawa is due for one as well. We're on a volcanic arc.

Eurorealtor

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who would buy such a domains anyway? Is he a celebrity now? Is it the same kind of people, who register iphone32 .com googleglasses .whatever and similar?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tragedy type in traffic for parking revenue which makes us all look bad. Like the Sandy Hook domains, etc. I just hope the parking companies look at the domain name and don't make a payout on the traffic received... :disappointed:

Edit: Wow, I just did a whois on OkinawaTsunami and the nameservers are NS**.DOMAINCONTROL.COM. I had them set to ns298271.eaiuhiuhfiusd.com so they wouldn't resolve. Can GoDaddy update nameservers if they don't resolve?!

Nevermind, I see what they did. They changed the nameservers but made it forward to 127.0.0.1. Still, seeing those nameservers as opposed to what I set gives a negative appearance if you don't actually go to the website or ping it... :?:

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
His size vs. kids... come on?

You are kidding right? He was no kid, he was as grown full size man I think he was something like 5'11" and 160+ lbs not small by any means and not some tiny kid like the media would have you believe. 17 year olds are not little kids, and age is not a relevant issue in a self defense situation and it's not like Zimmerman knew who he was or how old he was there is just no way of knowing such information and it really makes no difference when it comes to a life or death struggle. Tragic situation YES but given the same circumstances and Zimmerman NOT having his legal concealed weapon he might be the one who ended up mortally wounded. I had a friend who I went to school with and the same thing happened to him at a park, some "kids" bashed his head into the ground until he was in a coma and later died. Not cool.

You cannot fault Zimmerman for using his gun in self defense, and I believe at the time it was his only option to preserve his safety/life.

Everyone is a victim in this case with Zimmerman & Trayvon. Zimmerman, even though found not guilty because he did act in self defense will always be a prisoner to society now and have to live in fear. In many ways Zimmerman is already in jail mentally and that likely won't ever go away.

As for related domains, waste of time and money. Bad juju.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom