Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed BigTimeVideos.com - $11,200+ / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kingeric said:
If he really had a buyer I'm pretty sure they found out when they tried to play some of his videos.

well this change just went into effect this morning, so it's pretty new...

Domain Summit 2024

lifeisajoke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This message is appearing on site:

All videos have currently stopped playing. WE ARE AWARE OF THIS ISSUE. You may still take the html codes and place them in your profiles, and when we get the videos working, the video will automatically start to work on your sites profile without having to do anything. ALL Music Video Codes sites are not working at this time.... please bare [sic] with us.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well most the videos on the site worked for me BUT this site is simply a lawsuit waiting to happen from yahoo using unauthorized bandwidth for personal profit and without giving any type of credit to yahoo.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can you place a Yearly revenue earnings statement on a 3 day ad income influence?

If this was possible and to get people to buy at this rate, we would all go out, build a site in less than a month, buy traffic to the site, boost the ad revenues and then sell for 60 grand.

If you want to sell for times x for earnings you need to show 3 monthes revenue atleast.

You are selling the site so fast becuase the trend you are discribing can not keep up.

Alexa does not support your traffic claim, it is only a pr3 and is poorly designed.

I would like to see actual proof of this income or traffic stats, or I vote the thread be closed as it sounds more like a scam than a sale.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all your post has been reported for removal, as you are not allowed to be making such rude and offensive post here on DnForum.com. If you have a problem with me or my sale, you may take it up with me via PM only. I made it very clear that any and all comments should be taken up via PM only, but I guess you ignored that point, becuase you think your better than the rest.

Second of all, I am selling my site based off of the past 30 days revenue, and I am allowed to do that, I could even sell it off of the past 5 minutes of income. You do not dictate what I sell my site for and how much. If I want $20 Mil for my site, I can do that, it's my site and my right to sell it for what I want...period.

Second of all my Alexa 1 week ranking is 34,000. Go show me a site that has such a great Alexa ranking in only 1 month. That just proves how my site is growing very fast. The buyer has seen proof of traffic and revenue, and has even been givin my login details to personally verify it himself.

Third of all. The issue with Yahoo will be fixed. They update their site every 2-3 monthsh and it breaks all the sites out there including mine. This is completely normal, and we will hae a fix for it very soon. Right now my site is running off of a backup db from singingfool.com until we fix the issue with Yahoo, which I know will be fixed.

Forth of all, design and layout is all opinion, you may not like my site, but I do. On the other hand your sites all look like trash to me, but it may look good to you. So how the site looks to you is all up to personal opinion. And frankly were not interested in your opinon. However, I have just paid to have a designer complete redo my sites design much better, so in a matter of a week my site will look completely different.

Fifth of all, I have no reason to show you proof of traffic or income. I have to prove nothing to you at all, as you are not interested in purchasing the site. I don't go by the "give me this, or you site is scum" junk. I don't bow down to anyone, and all serious bidders that have contacted me via PM (which is the only method to contact me if you actually read my first post) have been given very detailed revenue and traffic proof.

Sixth of all, the buyer of this site has already seen traffic and revenue proof, and has been given login details to my ad accounts to further prove everything. He has also contacted a lawyer and has confirmed that my site is 100% legal. Hence the reason the "Sale Is Pending"

So since the sale is pending I have no need to further respond to anyones questions or prove anything to anyone, however serious inquires may be dealt with via pm only until the current buyer completes payment.

Thanks for your time!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Even though I agree with your statement that you can sell your web site for whatever you want, your averages are nothing but skewed figures for a yet non-achieved period of time. For example, if you haven't generated income for a year, your claim of "Yearly income" is simply an estimate, based on the current figures and trends. If you don't want to hear less polite statements - from others - perhaps you should also be extremely careful about the manner that you phrase the specifics of the item for sale.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a public forum, and rules state, we can ask question that are relevant to the site or domain for sale.

I have a relevant question, where does the traffic come from? I prefer my questions and answers to be public knowledge, as I am a buyer. I find people to be more honest in public than through pms.

Very Simple Question, there are no stats that indicate this very large traffic flow you claim to have.

Overture:
Searches done in September 2005
Count Search Term
31 big time video

Not that impressive.

Number 2 Bigtimevideos.com was registered just over a month ago, and has never been registered before.

So you think, you are getting 300,000 type ins and making 360$ off a 1 month old domain name per day?

I feel my questions should be answered.

Otherwise you articles could be considered false advertising, or a get rich quick scam.

Please send me a screen shot of the referals for the website.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
slimcrazy.com said:
This is a public forum, and rules state, we can ask question that are relevant to the site or domain for sale.

Please show me where it says that you may declare a site a scam if the seller does not conform to what you want?

slimcrazy.com said:
I have a relevant question, where does the traffic come from? I prefer my questions and answers to be public knowledge, as I am a buyer. I find people to be more honest in public than through pms.

I have already answered your questions. And I respond to pms, it is my right to only dicuss business matters in private. If you do not like it, then this sale is not for you.

slimcrazy.com said:
Very Simple Question, there are no stats that indicate this very large traffic flow you claim to have.

I would be glad to show any interested party my traffic stats and proof of income, which I have already been doing to all serious bidders.

slimcrazy.com said:
Overture:
Count Search Term
31 big time video

Not that impressive.

Try searching for the keyword our site uses...

Count Search Term
316223 music video code
34998 myspace music video code
27821 free music video code
18456 html music video code
6892 free music video code for myspace
6335 copy and paste music video code
3970 music video code site myspace.com
2603 html code for music video myspace
1926 country music video code

And then re-read my origional post where I told you that I do not receive any search engine traffic.

slimcrazy.com said:
Number 2 Bigtimevideos.com was registered just over a month ago, and has never been registered before.

Did you not see this very blantanly in my post?

Age Of Website: 1+ Month

slimcrazy.com said:
So you think, you are getting 300,000 type ins and making 360$ off a 1 month old domain name per day?

No, I KNOW for a fact that I am getting MORE than 265,000 page views per DAY and MORE than 25,000 Uniques per DAY!

slimcrazy.com said:
I feel my questions should be answered.

And they already have been.

slimcrazy.com said:
Otherwise you articles could be considered false advertising, or a get rich quick scam.

Now I really am starting to think you didn't read my very first thread, as I have already answered everything. I told you very clear, that any and all questions will be answered via PM ONLY!

slimcrazy.com said:
Please send me a screen shot of the referals for the website.

Again, Any and all questions may be directed to me via PM ONLY! I said this in my first post, and I'm saying it again. If you don't like it, then you are welcome to walk away from this thread. I am under no obligation to anwer questions in public, and I will not conform to your request. This is a large business sale, and will be dealt with via private methods only.

Kaz

Chief Innovator @ Key Medium LLC
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like it has a pretty nice script. Tested out the user area. User Playlist function is pretty nice.

I know you don't care about this but, I honestly don't believe it's worth $65,000...if what you say it's true then it would be worth around $30,000 max. Good luck on the sale.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kaz said:
Looks like it has a pretty nice script. Tested out the user area. User Playlist function is pretty nice.

I know you don't care about this but, I honestly don't believe it's worth $65,000...if what you say it's true then it would be worth around $30,000 max. Good luck on the sale.

Hello,

Well anyone can say what they personally think the site is worth, and that's okay. I'm selling my site for a minimum of 6 months profit, even through my site is very young. And that is my right to do :=)

VideoCodeZone.com just sold for $200,000 and was only 4 months old.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jason Benn said:
I can assure you that my site is 100% different than the mvscript. The backend admin area alone has a TON of features that no other site could even come close to (see the origional post for a list). I update the videos once a month, and It only takes a few minutes. Also my site has allot more vidoes than the prmade $40 script has (about 4,000 more). My site development alone cost in the mid $xxx range.

And yes the html code that you see on my site points to a asx file on my server. The asx file is only a redirection service which then redirects to Yahoo Launch. By no ways do we host a single video.

Of course I realize it doesn't use MVScript - my point is that it offers mostly the same functionality and costs $40 - not $65,000 - that's quite a difference.

Maybe you could list the "TON of features that no other site could even come close to" - I had trouble finding them in your post.

MVScript has an option too - $30 for the year - to update the video list once a month at least - apparently sometimes more - with little or no user intervention.

I was only able to find 11037 videos on your site - do the rest use a radically different URL naming scheme?

I'm afraid the $xxx you spent on the site is mostly irrelevant unless that includes licenses etc. that can be transferred - if it cost you nothing or cost you $10,000,000 to develop it wouldn't necessarily make the site any more valuable.

I'm not picking on you - I am just trying to understand and digest what claims you're making about the site.

Speedy.

thomor25

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mvscript.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66 I sugggest you all read this thread over at mvscripts as it effets the vids on this site as well as others, unless they don't find a way around it this site is worthless cause the content is basically gone, yahoo is tagging leechers and sending them to a poaching url.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Jason knew about Yahoo's change and was selling the site in such a hurry because he knew the change would kill it.

Just a thought.

Here is a quote from a member on that script's forum:
time to sell before the word gets out.

and another:
You sell before people know the videos don´t work, Denny. Tell them they are offline until they buy.

Ouch.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
owned.

lol Jason Benn where are you?

There's like 12 members logged in waiting on your response.

No comment for the press?

mvd

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and there is one very unlucky guy somewhere that is out of pocket 200k

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mvd said:
and there is one very unlucky guy somewhere that is out of pocket 200k
True, but that just cracks me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators