Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

1000 Posts, 50 TR. A Thankyou to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Members,

I have been here at dnforum for nearing 2 and a half years now.
I have reached the landmarks of 1000 posts, and 50 TR at a similar time, and felt it worthwhile for me to make a post saying thank you.

Dnforum is a community. Without the members it wouldn't work. I am honored to be a member of such a great community. I have completed many a transaction through dnforum, and I have never had a problem. That says a lot.

Over my time here, I have made many mistakes as many of you are most likely aware. If not feel free to search for 'tomclowes', and catch up on my past.
Many members here slandered me without reason, many slandered me with reason. Many members disagreed with my actions but strived to help.
Unfortunately not everyone here is perfect, but again it shows a lot when people who make no gain from their actions, still offer to help out.

I would like to say personal thankyous to:
Acroplex for his bluntly honest view on everything.
Salient for initially shouting me out, and being so helpful.
GeorgeK for shouting me out.
Dreamhost for shouting, and kicking me out.
aZooZa for being a generally top notch bloke.

I would like to say thank you to the following who I feel are the best members of dnforum:
pcpro: great domains, great guy, honest, perspective, and interesting.
TheLegendaryJP: his investigative work is awesome, and keeps us safe. His domains are great, and again he is a nice guy.

I would like to say a Thankyou to all the admins, and mods: Adam, Husseyin, Chuck, Biggy, and Johhn. You do a great job ! I'll try not to disagree at all from now on :)

Now I'd like to take this opportunity to state that I am 18. Some know that, some don't. My age is no excuse for my actions BUT I would say that I have been very immature, and unprofessional in the past. I have been tactless, and rude, on occasions posting my mind not considering the thoughts, and feelings of others. What is more there is simply no need. Dnforum has taught me a lot about general life, as well as business. One thing in particular that immaturity does not 'go' with business under any circumstances.

It is common, although not ideal to learn life lessons through mistakes. I have learnt a LOT, but in the process have had lots of fun, made a bit of cash, and met lots of great people. If I am ever running a fortune 500 company, and earning millions and millions, ill have a party, and you are all invited (within limits :)).

Finally, hopefully my TR shows that independent of the mistakes I have made I am a decent and upstanding guy. I am always looking to buy great domains, and I feel I have many great domains too. I hope the year provides numerous opportunities for deals with each and everyone of you (although that may be a tad ambitious).
I have re branded as GUA, given that I am setting up all my business operations under the 'Gremlins Umbrella Authority' name. Feel free to check out GUA.com

Towards the end of March I am travelling around the world. If I pass you, and you deserve it, I'll buy you a beer (providing it is legal :))

So once again I'd like to say Thank You !

I will leave it a little while before I post a response: post 1001, simply to maintain this memorable moment for as long as possible. If you dislike me, or hate me, please do not bother posting. There is no need.

Terms
Payment by Masspay, or Escrowdns.com buyer pays fees.
I reserve the right not to deal with anybody at my discretion.
Names are registered at dynadot, moniker, and internet.bs

cleverlyslick

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm happy to hear things like this,you guys are motivational to newbies like me.so i too want to thank you for your motivation.together we keep this forum alive and let's keep supporting it as it strengthens our mind and of course our pockets.
thanks dnforum
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom