• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 25 names including 1-800.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
Sale is over. Thank you.

Hi, I have a few domains for sale. Please post sold to claim the listing. Feel free to post an offer.


1-800.ca - REMOVED
accessoryshop.ca BIN $200 - $100
auction-site.ca BIN $150 - $100
beautyshopping.ca BIN $200 - $100
blogg.ca SOLD
breast-cancers.ca BIN $150 - $100
down-load(s).ca BIN $200 - $100
erectile-dysfunction.ca BIN $200 - $100
modeling-agency.ca BIN $200 - $100
petpages.ca BIN $150 - $100
petproduct.ca BIN $150 - $100
prostate-cancers.ca BIN $150 - $100
psychic-medium.ca BIN $150 - $100
sanfransisco.ca BIN $200 - $100
she-male.ca REMOVED
sweetness.ca BIN $200 - $100
thinq.ca REMOVED
torrentz.ca SOLD
videoz.ca BIN $200 - $100
cupi.ca REMOVED
job-listing.ca BIN $250 - $100
antiquecollectible.ca BIN $200 site - $100
ohquebec.ca SOLD
postal-code.ca BIN $250 - $200


Thank for watching.

David
 
Last edited:
New Bin added. Please post sold to claim or make an offer. Thanks.
 
Newly updated BIN. Please feel free to make an offer.

Thanks,

David
 
A total value of over $4500.

Take the whole package for $2500. No longer valid

Post sold to claim.

Open to offers.

Thanks,

David
 
Last edited:
Added new BIN

Save 50% buy the whole package for $1500. - No longer valid

Post your offer.

Thanks,

David
 
Last edited:
Blogg and ohquebec pending payment. Place an offer on the other domains, no offer is too low. Take the remaining for $1000.

Thanks,

David
 
Last edited:
Payment received. Thank you madbigt. Please initiate transfer.

Regards,

David
 
David, I notice that you have indicated the domains I chose as sold but you also have changed your mind in the thread and message you sent me. I would like a very honest and clear explanation since I want those domain names !!! Your refund is not really acceptable after I notice other members still speaking with you ... Please reply and I will then edit this post ... Lorenzo 1 800 465 1005
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom