• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 3 letters LLL.ca KPU,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clarification Kamloops.
 
Removed Bin

High offer is now 250.00 via email.
 
Last edited:
Wish I would of been updated with the highest offer, I could of offered you more most likely.
 
im sure the price was much higher then 250

I talked in PM about this name and if it wasnt higher then $250
a crime was committed :pound: LOL

:yo: nice name
 
Sorry guys I promised I would not reveal the amount paid.
It was higher than 250.00
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom