• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

34D support girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the blonde on the homepage? I think shes a model. But who knows, she might works as a rep in moniker. Monte knows ;)
 
MonikerMan said:
My wife is actually better looking! She was from a stock photo.
Can you prove it?
Put up some pic :-)

By the way, 1 registered 11 domains at Moniker for the first time and I liked it.
I am migrating from GoDaddy. :-)
 
Whose wife used to be a model ?
I don't remember if it is DCG's wife, Monte's wife, or eNom's owner wife.

I remember the story in dnjournal I think, I even remember details on how they met, but I don't remember who ! :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom