• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

5 YEAR MILESTONE in the business TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
March 19th 2002 was the day that I registered my first batch of domain name in attempts to resell.
Its been 5 years, Ive met 50,000+ new "faces", Ive seen Old members move on, New members lift off and have seen millions of dollars change hands.

To be quite honest, I dont know how I got into selling domain names. I've always been on top of the new nitches, and have always tried new things. But domaining has always brough pleasure, excitment, and interest to me. NO NITCH has ever lasted this long in my dealings.

Within the last few years of being a member here, I've become quite close to those I work with, mainly people here on DNF. We have seen it all together, we have watched the tides change, Learned together and have helped eachother to be the domainers we are today.

Just wanted to celebrate my 5 years, and wish everyone here many many more years of success.
 
Good to be in the business with you Andrew.
 
March 19th 2002 was the day that I registered my first batch of domain name in attempts to resell.
Its been 5 years, Ive met 50,000+ new "faces", Ive seen Old members move on, New members lift off and have seen millions of dollars change hands.

To be quite honest, I dont know how I got into selling domain names. I've always been on top of the new nitches, and have always tried new things. But domaining has always brough pleasure, excitment, and interest to me. NO NITCH has ever lasted this long in my dealings.

Within the last few years of being a member here, I've become quite close to those I work with, mainly people here on DNF. We have seen it all together, we have watched the tides change, Learned together and have helped eachother to be the domainers we are today.

Just wanted to celebrate my 5 years, and wish everyone here many many more years of success.


You are one of the good guys Andrew, love ya man...just learn how to spell niche and niches! (it has been 5 years!) lol :laugh:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niche

:hippie:
 
Congratulations Andrews! (from one of the noob's)

[Chris, I'm not sure I spelled noob correctly!?]
 
lol, yeah you did... ;)
 
March 19th 2002 was the day that I registered my first batch of domain name in attempts to resell.
Its been 5 years, Ive met 50,000+ new "faces", Ive seen Old members move on, New members lift off and have seen millions of dollars change hands.

To be quite honest, I dont know how I got into selling domain names. I've always been on top of the new nitches, and have always tried new things. But domaining has always brough pleasure, excitment, and interest to me. NO NITCH has ever lasted this long in my dealings.

Within the last few years of being a member here, I've become quite close to those I work with, mainly people here on DNF. We have seen it all together, we have watched the tides change, Learned together and have helped eachother to be the domainers we are today.

Just wanted to celebrate my 5 years, and wish everyone here many many more years of success.
Congrats.

Has the domain reselling been profitable for you? I find it hard to find buyers, and I don't like selling on this forum because they are all domainers too so they don't pay the best prices, how to you find the right buyer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom