• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 70 .CA domains Going Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
NOTE: there is a post 863 .CA domains I started the prices are there


looking for offersfor the domains listed below
payment by Online Internet Transfer
Priced for a quick sale

ajuga.ca
anymusic.ca
astilbe.ca
auz.ca---SOLD---
bargainland.ca
barrows.ca
bestmail.ca
bogs.ca
bonefish.ca
bonnets.ca
buxus.ca
buytemplates.ca
clickr.ca
clubdev.ca
colorspec.ca
cornus.ca
cyberman.ca
dazzled.ca
directmates.ca
egiant.ca
etile.ca
ezdumper.ca
ezebrew.ca
fbuy.ca
firs.ca
fops.ca
forsythia.ca
frogurt.ca
fungolf.ca
gofurther.ca
gtalk.ca
hackberry.ca
honeysuckle.ca
hotscript.ca
junipers.ca
junko.ca
kerria.ca
kiddyland.ca
lugo.ca
myyouth.ca
ontopic.ca
partyonline.ca
phlox.ca
picshare.ca
pinus.ca
potentilla.ca
privet.ca
prunus.ca
quickrestore.ca
reviewthis.ca
rhus.ca
secur.ca
sedum.ca
serviceberry.ca
siteup.ca
smartdude.ca
spirea.ca
stackup.ca
syringa.ca
taxus.ca
teensmart.ca
thehobby.ca
topup.ca
unitravel.ca
vbox.ca
viburnum.ca
vinca.ca
weigela.ca
xull.ca
zmind.ca
 
Yikkes - I guess this is the sign of the times - CA's not selling in the fall of the year

Could be just the quality of names I presented above - the CA maket is seasonal - I presume

~ian
 
Any have traffic/revenue?

Thanks...
 
Please Pm me your bin for:
evesgarden.ca --> is this sold? I notice there is no site at present.
yeswomen.com
bestbyte.ca

Thanks...
 
evesgarden.ca $400 (not sure why it was down I have been changing DNS))
yeswomen.com $1250
bestbyte.ca $400

there was a hiccup with evesgarden.ca - rectified now
 
Thanks but a bit rich for me at this time. Good names though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom