• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A window into domain history..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this quote

Actually, there was an article in the Washington Post awhile back
that reported that people are planning ahead, and registering
domains that will, in the future, want to be used by commercial
establishments. The main example of the article was a gentleman
that had registered hertz.com, trump.com, and several (19 seems to
ring a bell) others
 
Ha Ha I love these 2 quotes

Sure, music.net isn't rude or anything but I think selling it back to
"society" might be wrong. Wrong is who's eyes, however - is the question.

But, when
some slime has something more generic like "cool.net" or "music.net" and
they just want to profit off of it - that pisses me off.
 
I wonder how our postings 10 yrs from today will be viewed?

Gee, I wonder if 10 yrs ago - Music.net would be sell for $ 1,500. ?

Today, it could easily sell for $ 500,000 to an enduser.

I guess Edwin decided to sell Libel.com.
 
I wonder how our postings 10 yrs from today will be viewed?

Hello world!
 
Seems like yesterday. "They wouldn't let just one person have Wallstreet.com would they? Nah." That is a quote from yours truly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom