• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Add a "Search by Domain" type functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Hey Adam,

I think this would be a great feature. Last week I was trying to buy a domain name starting with "keyword" so I created a thread in the buy section. Then someone posted hey why don't you just search for it. In my mind I'm thinking "you don't think I thought about that idiot... the search doesn't pull domain names"

So my suggestions is to create a "search by domain" feature which allows people to search keyword in titles since domain name is already mandatory in title anyways (except exclusives). This shouldn't be a difficult add on and would greatly increase buying frequency on the site and ease the pain of searching for that one name.

What do you think?

James
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom