Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Adult-Websites.Net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the hyphen kills the name...the .net extension multiplies the effect

M

mole

Bid is, I think, a proponent of the search engine rankings. In that context, the name is worth a lot.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nah..Digs right ..there aint no value in Adult Websites ! LOL

It has a small history too..archive.org

Guess I start a HUGE directory of xxx sites..

M

mole

Dang bid, adult sites suck. No money there. Better stick with posters.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the name itself has no resale value...i could care less if it had 2000 uniques a day...just because it has "adult" in the name doesn't automatically make it a prime domain....people on this board are so ignorant...keep trying to defend your name and think it has value. How about I tell you it's worth 4 figures. Now I'm your best friend.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
digs, have you considered taking an anger management class?

just a thought..

You dont have to tell me anything about it's value..I already know it's relative worth because I have done my research.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we know that every month 8,000 searchs are done JUST on overture for "adult websites" thats the phrase ACTUALLY used

http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/;$sessionid$32PSZCQAI5EHSCQVLM4ASYQ

your right just because it has "adult" in it's name dosent mean squat..what MATTERS is that it also has "websites" in it's name..

people are not looking for adult-cereal , adult-skates etc.. but they ARE by the thousands looking for ADULT-WEBSITES..

So Adult-websites.net has INHERENT value..that value is 8000 searchs just from overture..the only question is placing a dollar amount on those searchs...and of course your ability to garner a percentage of that traffic...I do it all the time...

you are correct some people are "so" ignorant on this board...dont let the rock hit you in the head..

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
like 99% of the people here...you have NO IDEA how overture works...mabey you'll figure it out like I did a few weeks ago. GL to you.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know EXACTLY how overture inventory works..and I also know how overture search works..which one would you like to discuss ?

You cannot even discuss the numbers all you ever do is mouth off like a spoiled child...

And thats how I will treat you until you learn a little respect..

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all i can do is laugh...you have no idea what your talking about and you have no desire to learn. "GL to you" and saying your name is worthless is badmouthing? It's simply the truth. I'll keep making money while you keep dreaming. I have no respect for you and I probably never will. If you want to respond email me...don't make a fool of yourself in public. [email protected]

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're not making any money..where you making it from ? 1 sale every other other month? please ..you can fool some of the people, but most understand your mostly just hot air..

I try and open you up to reality but you want to play in your own little corner with your pretend domain market .. then have it..if you're happy with an occassioal $500 sale ..then fine...

I prefer my domains to make money more than once...

If you can put in the time and effort and and get some traffic to it that great but I doubt it has much value over the reg fee on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators