• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Affiliate Summit - Feature Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramma

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
364
Reaction score
2
this list was on the affiliate summit website -- none of mine there, maybe I am in love with my domain names lol
AffiliateDirectory.com DiscountTruckRental.com MusicTV.com AffiliateProgram.org DiscountTrucks.com NewYorkRealty.com AffiliateSoftware.com DrugRecoveryProgram.com OffShoreBetting.com AutoClassifieds.com Elections.com OneWayFares.com AutomobileRepairs.com EscrowCompanies.com Order.org BadBoys.com eSports.com Order.org Band.com Ethanol.com ParentalControl.com BathSupplies.com FantasyFootball.org PDA.net BirthControl.com FDAApprovedDrugs.com Pesos.com ClassicCarShows.com FreeBannerSoftware.com PokerAffiliates.com Commercial.net FreeChatProgram.com PokerLessons.com ComputerDiscounts.com GED.net PokerTours.com ComputerDiscounts.com HighDefinition.com PrescriptionMedication.com CreditCardAffiliate.com ImmigrationAndNaturalization.com QuantityDiscounts.com CreditDiscount.com InsuranceRates.com SitComs.com CreditScore.cc InsuranceRates.com Slots.com Discount.org Introduction.com SpecialSavings.com DiscountedBooks.com InvestmentCompanies.com TaxiServices.com Discounters.net KIX.com Vodka.net DiscountMall.com MastersDegree.com WineGallery.com DiscountPetSupply.com Media.net
 
Hey, I love my domains too.

FYI - I just checked these names out as .org & .net and below are available (To anyone for just reg. fee):
discounttruckrental.org
discounttrucks.org
onewayfares.org
bathsupplies.org
fdaapproveddrugs.org
freebannersoftware.org
freechatprogram.org
quantitydiscounts.org
creditdiscount.org
specialsavings.org
discounttruckrental.net
classiccarshows.net
freebannersoftware.net
freechatprogram.net
quantitydiscounts.net
creditdiscount.net
 
I find it interesting we're looking at some 3 word domain names as featured.
If you take out the obvious GREAT ones (slots.com, pesos.com etc)
I think I like SpecialSavings.com
I love seeing all the names with 'discount' in them - I am hoping one of mine with that word makes the list too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom