• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

amazon.com and data mining

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
I'm sure you all know the amazon.com suggestion system. The longer you search/shop for smth, the better the system knows what to suggest to you. I'm working on a project and I need something similar (for different purpose though). I could ask my programmers to do it but that will take a lot of time and money. Could you suggest any ready-made solutions? Any software for analysing the clickstream?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom