• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Amosely Corporation NV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Does anyone know this Corp?

Amosely Corporation NV

using addresses in the whois for Netherlands and Canada?

Any info is appreciated.
 
All I know is that they pick up quite a few names at Snap and for some big money too. After they won out over me in an auction, I checked the whois info for the name and Amosely Corp came up. As far as I know, there is just one bidder for this corp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom