• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Amusing spam ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
91
I thought this was worth a laugh.

Quote:

Goodday,

I have a very sensitive brief from a top oligarch to ask for your
partnership in
re-profiling of funds.

If you are interested, kindly send me an email to my address and I
will give the
details on this legitimate transaction.

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Oleg Y.Dmitriv.

You can view the following websites for more info.

*End quote*

Nutcase websites deleted.

Is he looking for a re-mortgage? Or could he possibly be a 419'er?
 
They invent all kinds of stories
 
Strange people... I remember when I replied to an email looking for money for their mothers operation. They said they have jewelry that they'll sell to pay me back the money in a month, and just send the money by Western Union bla bla bla. (From Nigeria, where else). I replied that they could simply go to a pawn shop, pawn the jewelry, her mother could have the operation, and then if they were able to make the money back they could even redeem their jewelry.... Their reply? "Sounds too complicated."

Yes, while it was a bit more complicated than stealing money, I thought it was a good idea... Silly Nigerians... Take that! :fencing:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom