Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Any value in sites with 600+ pages in Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A while back, I started a project to create some auto-blogging sites, really just to see if I could fool Google into thinking my auto-generated content was genuine. Well it kind of worked, and now I am left with a bunch of sites that have hundreds of auto-generated pages indexed in Google.

I would be interested in what you think about the re-sale value of these, (whether they are actually useful to anyone, and how much they would be worth)?

Here are some examples of the sort of sites I mean:

www.trnapa.com
(A search for "site:trnapa.com" shows 875 pages indexed in Google)

www.kinston250.org
(A search for "site:kinston250.org" shows 847 pages indexed in Google)

www.staragil.info
(A search for "site:staragil.info" shows 802 pages indexed in Google)

www.mydubrovnikinfo.com
(A search for "site:mydubrovnikinfo.com" shows 648 pages indexed in Google)

www.basiccreditcard.com
(A search for "site:basiccreditcard.com" shows 648 pages indexed in Google)

www.americanavod.com
(A search for "site:americanavod.com" shows 607 pages indexed in Google)

Thanks for your thoughts!

Neil

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IMO, not much value, if at all, and as G is getting smarter, these sites will eventually be treated as "spam" (I have a couple such sites myself)

A thing to consider is whether the content is evergreen, or it will "wear out" soon (for example, gadgets are getting outdated after some years)

Are you getting any organic or referral traffic to those sites ? There are many links to your sites, but these are low strength, and I'd guess you don't get much traffic from them.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say they have little to no value.

shellyboy911

4PPO.COM - Unlimited Free SEO + Ai Tools
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a site with 100,000+ pages indexed. Yet low traffic volume, I ended up selling it for a few hundred bucks.

SO a few hundred indexed pages won't mean anything unless you got some nice traffic volume and revenue with it.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A site could have 1,000,000,000 pages indexed in Google and be worthless and a site can have 1 page in Google and be a goldmine.

The numbers of pages indexed mean squash, because those 1,000,000,000 pages indexed could all rank low and be on the 500 page of Google. So, if you do not have a page within the first 100 results of Google, most likely it will receive no traffic.

The method you were trying to use, use to work, but since Penguin. they all are dead. A while back I use to use feedwordpress, do some SEO, get 50K pages indexed in Google and when I eventually gave up on the site and park that sucker I would make a killing, but does not work anymore.

Last edited:

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, pretty much what I thought... I was just wondering if it was worth renewing these domains when they expire in a couple of months, but I guess the answer is no... seems counter-intuitive to just let them drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom