• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone know about "The Rich Jerk"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I come accross his site months ago - What a jerk :P
 
i came accross this site a few days ago and mailed him with request to send me back ipeg of him in his ferrari/in front of his house... , so i could make up my mind of buying the ebook, but he has never responded:worried:


and domain of his is not that old really...
 
Angelx666 said:
i came accross this site a few days ago and mailed him with request to send me back ipeg of him in his ferrari/in front of his house... , so i could make up my mind of buying the ebook, but he has never responded:worried:

If I were in Kelly's shoes, I won't bother replying either.

If you're worried you won't get a refund if asked within his refund policy, you
can always do a chargeback.
 
looks Sooo suspicious to me, why would be there so many sponsored google adverts with positive info only!

the next milliondollarscam
 
That was from Kelly?! I used to read the stories he had posted on WW and wondered how he put it all together. He talked about how much $xx,xxxx he put into Adwords advertising to get xxx amount of return. Fascinating stuff. I never thought he'd venture into that kind of marketing though.
 
I am the Rich Jerk!

All you people are just losers and will NEVER become
a real jerk like me. I make millions every day and you
don't :-) It's as simple as that!

..and don't waste anymore of my time by using my
name in vain on these disgusting forums!!! (remember,
I AM VERY important, make lots of millions, and am
way too busy for this).

Rich Jerk

p.s. Oh, and make sure you buy my e-book. It's really
good.. much better than you.
 
Millionares with gold memberships don't get any respect here

so upgrade to exclusive

it only will cost you few e-books sales:wink:

richard said:
I am the Rich Jerk!

All you people are just losers and will NEVER become
a real jerk like me. I make millions every day and you
don't :-) It's as simple as that!

..and don't waste anymore of my time by using my
name in vain on these disgusting forums!!! (remember,
I AM VERY important, make lots of millions, and am
way too busy for this).

Rich Jerk

p.s. Oh, and make sure you buy my e-book. It's really
good.. much better than you.
 
I think it is a scam just to get people to buy the ebook. I bet "Rich Jerk" lives with his parents in a homeless shelter selling the ebook using a public library computer.

If you search around you will see many sites just like his.
 
Bad news --

Someone read this post, and decided to become their own jerk by sending the eBook to everyone they know, including me.

Maybe telling people they should be a jerk wasn't a good idea after all?

Oh, and if you want to track him down, he would be the jerk that filed a chargeback on the purchase, as any jerk would.

I skimmed the book and see that you recommend cloaking to spam the search engines. Wow, original and effective. I sent Matt Cutts a copy for review.

Sign me -
- Friend of a newer, bigger, better jerk


richard said:
I am the Rich Jerk!

All you people are just losers and will NEVER become
a real jerk like me. I make millions every day and you
don't :-) It's as simple as that!

..and don't waste anymore of my time by using my
name in vain on these disgusting forums!!! (remember,
I AM VERY important, make lots of millions, and am
way too busy for this).

Rich Jerk

p.s. Oh, and make sure you buy my e-book. It's really
good.. much better than you.
 
Haha, so someone clearly felt they didn't get their money's worth if they decided to give it away. I wonder if we'll be seeing sites where it can be downloaded for free.
 
Angelx666 said:
i came accross this site a few days ago and mailed him with request to send me back ipeg of him in his ferrari/in front of his house... , so i could make up my mind of buying the ebook, but he has never responded:worried:
and domain of his is not that old really...


He supposedly is in San Diego... get his address and I'll posts photos of whatever is there.
 
im in for a pm to ebook
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom