• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Are Rating Sites Dead or Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

namesdencom

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
4
I own several rating sites and names that I think are fantastic for Social Networking (and of course the ad revenues that go with ownership)

I am interested to hear your opinion of whether or not you feel that this type of site still has appeal to internet users.

BTW I will say that the last few days have bought a slew of news articles about the founder of Netscape getting into the social networking space as well as Cisco (yes you read that right) and of CBS proporting to be paying 280 mill for a UK social networking site

Your thoughts and comments?
 
What type of rating site? Care to show the url? There are so many different types of rating sites it would be helpful to get more info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom