• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Atlantic / Maritimes Domainer Event in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
Charlottetown, centre of the universe, welcomes you!

Please PM with available dates, which will in all probability be on or around Victoria Day.

Location to be determined - if it is just one, I can stay home, and if it is one hundred, I will rent a rink. :lol:
 
Just three people so far - at this rate, I can pay for dinner too!
 
If you include airfare and lodging, I'll be there
 
:lol:

If could afford that, the title would read Hawaii.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom