Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Aussie website sells for $95,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNTrade

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Aussie domain aftermarket is really moving along at a great pace. :)

I have been commissioned to sell a whole portfolio of domains for a large corporate who is restructuring. They have some fantastic domains, and the majority of them are being sold at wholesale prices starting from just $150.

There were also a few super premium domains / websites that went up on offer.

The first of these was www.moneybuddy.com.au. You can read about it here. This used to be one of the most popular finance / loan / credit card comparison sites around - and it had huge traffic in the past - plus plenty of backlinks etc. But it had been dormant for over 8 months, and basically there were no current stats etc. So it could only be offered up based on its past glory!

Cutting a long story short, I ran a 7 day campaign & had 5 serious offers. It sold for $95,011.

I was speaking with the new owners late yesterday, and they are thrilled with the traffic over the last few days. It was still all there apparently! :)

If anyone wants to see what else is on offer in their wholesale portfolio, please hit me up for a list at ned at domainagent – dot com – dot au. There are some real bargains to be had imho.

Cheers, Ned

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom